Get travel packages with the best travel agents in London, the UK for Kingston Jamaica, along with the best holiday itineraries to travel with.
For every kind of traveller, we have Kingston travel experts working with us to help you with a personalised itinerary according to your needs and requirements.
Be it the regular sightseeing, outdoor adventure, on the water activities, and informative historical tours, or booking cheap flights to Kingston, Jamaica, every holiday is customisable.
Believe us there is no better way to experience a destination than with a travel agent who knows it best.
About Kingston, Jamaica
Kingston Jamaica is tucked between the blue mountains and the seventh-largest harbour and never fails to impress its travellers.
All the sprawl, noise and hustle of this main attraction of Jamaica is what actually attracts millions of tourists every year. The city was also named the Creative City of Music by UNESCO in 2015!
If you are planning a trip and looking for advice from the travel agents for Kingston then, it is imperative that you definitely explore the two halves of the city.
First, the Downtown area of Kingston is home to historic buildings, courts, banks, street markets and one of the Caribbean’s greatest art museums.
And, secondly, the uptown area is known as New Kingston for the city’s best hotels and restaurants, tall buildings around Emancipation Park. All in all, Kingston as a holiday destination is never boring.
Good to Know Information
- Nearest Airport: Norman Manley International Airport
- Travel Time: Non-stop flight from London to Jamaica takes 10 hours
- Direct Flight from London: British Airways & Virgin Atlantic fly direct from London to Kingston Jamaica
- Best time to be in Kingston Jamaica: December to April is the best time to visit Kingston as the city experiences extremely pleasant weather.
With so much to see and explore we know you cannot contain the excitement of packing your bags and leaving for a vacation in Kingston.
Things to do in Kingston, Jamaica
- Visit the Devon House which is Kingston greatest landmarks and historic heritage sites.
- Explore the largest and oldest public gallery – the National Gallery of Jamaica
- For a perfect beach day, head to Lime Cay located just off the coast of the mainland, close to Norman Manley International Airport.
- Indulge in some bar hopping because Jamaica is the rum capital of the world and Kingston has some of the best bar scenes in Jamaica
- Hike in the Blue Mountains for an escape into the wilderness.
- Enjoy a spa day at Strawberry Hill located in the lush Blue Mountains range
- Pay your tributes at the Bob Marley Museum. Bob Marley is one of the most influential and honoured people in Jamaica and the rest of the world.
- Watch a game especially a football, cricket, and track and field
- Visit Port Royal, also known as the ‘wickedest city in the world’. It was popular for pirate and shipping capital of the Caribbean during the 17th and 18th centuries.
Best Hotels in Kingston, Jamaica
Some of the best hotels in Kingston are Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel, Spanish Court Hotel, The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, Hotel Four Seasons among the many. We find you the best of the Kingston hotel options at the lowest prices.
Why Choose Us?
We are your Jamaica travel experts that help you plan the best of an all-inclusive budget holiday trip. With over 10,000+ satisfied customers, we take pride in booking budget exclusive deals, amenities, porter services, hotels, airport transfers and much more! Plus, from your family-friendly hotels in Kingston to budget hotels with FlightsPro, you will find a plethora of options to choose from.
When it comes to the savings, be it an offseason or the high season time, you can save up to 40% on your holiday and flight bookings with us.
We arrange group travels & businesses travel and we do it all under one roof with the highest precision.
Our unparalleled customer service is 24×7 in case you need us for any kind of query or emergency during or before the trip! We take your reviews very seriously and constantly work towards making your holiday the most memorable one.
Recently we have made payments even simpler for you. You can now use your Avios points to book holidays with us! So, if you are looking for travel agents for Kingston, call us at 0208 396 7200 or drop us a line at email@example.com. We will get back to you within seconds.