Looking for cheap flights to Barcelona? You have come to the right place.
Spain is blessed with Barcelona that makes for a perfect beach holiday and entices visitors for its culture, architecture, and entertainment scene.
Barcelona sun-kissed beaches make a perfect beach holiday destination for a quiet leisure holiday. You may jog, ride a bike or take a stroll, read a book. The beaches host a lot of water sport activities, majorly kayaking or a cruise during the sunset.
you have the Collserola hills that provide a scenic setting for hiking, mountain biking or just admiring the view. Hilltop Montjuïc offers endless exploring amid botanic and sculpture gardens, an old castle, and first-rate museums with panoramic views at every turn.
speaks of 2000 plus years old legacy that can be seen in its ancient city walls and subterranean stone corridors.
When in Barcelona, one must walk through the lanes of the Gothic quarter and soaring 14th-century cathedrals, structural masterpieces, and museums that host the work of many notable artists that came to Barcelona seeking inspiration.
Can’t wait to book cheap flights to Barcelona? We too.
Top places to visit in Barcelona
- Gothic Quarter: This is the oldest and the most visited neighborhood. It has most of the attractions that include the famous Cathedral of Barcelona.
- Las Ramblas: Get your feet talking because this is a pedestrian-only street that includes cafes, stores, eateries, stalls, and chain stores. Visit La Boqueria market that is considered to be the biggest market in the world.
- Picasso Museum: When in Barcelona, you got to visit the Picasso Museum because it houses the most extensive work of Picasso.
- La Sagrada Família: This is one of the most impressive works of Antoni Gaudi at L’Eixample. The temple is 95m long and 60m wide, able to seat 13,000 people, and attracts 2.8 million visitors.
- Garcia: For people looking out for perfect scenery, visit this hip bohemian neighborhood that is located on a hillside. When you are here, have a family picnic at Gaudí’s famous and whimsical hilltop park, Parc Güell.
Best time to go to Barcelona
April to June & September to October are the best times to visit Barcelona.
Flight Time from London to Barcelona
London to Barcelona is only around two hours. So, just make a weekend getaway with your partner or family. Book cheap flights to Barcelona for Pre Christmas celebrations, maybe.
Main Airport: Aeroport de Barcelona-El Prat, Aeroport de Barcelona (BCN)
Cheap Flights to Barcelona
If you are planning a short trip to Barcelona from anywhere in the UK then and looking for cheap flights to Barcelona, give us a call.
Let your travel experts curate a trip itinerary for you that takes care of not just your low-cost flights but also your accommodation, airport transfer, airport online check-in, and preparing a list of things to do in Barcelona so that you don’t waste even a minute there figuring out what to do.
Why book cheap flights to Barcelona?
As the best travel agent in London, we recommend booking easyJet flights to Barcelona because it is the best way to get to the destination for a short break.
We also book cheap Ryanair flights to Barcelona from London. We make sure that we take care of your cheap flights to Barcelona so that you don’t spend hefty amounts on just your flight bookings.
Book low-cost EasyJet flights and Ryanair flights with us for your next upcoming trip to Barcelona.
To book cheap flights to Barcelona, we always suggest our customers not to trust the prices that you see on the web. Most of the flash sales are not always available online and most of the time, one might not be able to book the published fare.
At FlightsPro.co.uk, we equip our customers with proficient travel experts over the phone that will be able to find the best bet. Find and book cheap flights to Barcelona with Flightspro.co.uk. Call our toll-free lines on 0208 396 7200 and speak to our Barcelona travel experts.
Read our reviews here.