Cheap Direct Flights to Montego Bay
Only Virgin Atlantic have direct flights to Montego Bay at present & currently they fly on Tuesday & Friday but have daily connections via Atlanta or New York with Delta Airlines & also fly from both London Gatwick & London Heathrow.
Current Timings of Direct Flights to Montego Bay from London Gatwick with Virgin Atlantic are :
Virgin Atlantic 65 - London Gatwick - Montego Bay
Departing London at 1225 & arriving same day 1600 to Montego Bay
Virgin Atlantic 66 - Montego Bay - London Gatwick
Departing Montego Bay at 1845 & arriving next day 0945 to London Gatwick
You can also take feeder flights from Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh connecting London Heathrow & London Gatwick.
Option of an In-direct Flights to Montego Bay
FlightsPro highly recommend Montego Bay Flights with Air Canada, Virgin Atlantic, Delta Airways and WestJet Airlines.
Air Canada flying to Montego Bay offer great fares & utter bargains.
The leading tariff on Flights to Montego Bay with Air Canada is £410 for an Economy cabin in the low season. They also have some great fares for year round with generous luggage allowance, onboard meals which fly via Toronto & Vancouver.
However , year round prices differ from season to season. Winter Season (January to February) is usually the most expensive time to go as there is a huge number of tourists that travel to the island.
Indirect Flights to Montego Bay
There is also an option of opting from the likes of American Airlines who offer Economy, Premium Economy & Business Class cabins via Miami.
- Virgin Atlantic is another option that you can look at that fly via New York.
- United Airlines fly via Toronto, is another airline that has a very good reputation.
With all the indirect flights to Montego Bay you can surely fly from almost every regional UK airport i.e. London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen & Newcastle.
Business Class flight tickets to Montego Bay starts from £1200.00 with Air Canada.
How to get to Montego Bay
The nearest airport to Montego Bay is Sangster International Airport (MBJ) and it is approximately 3 miles away from the center.
Direct Flight to Montego Bay from U.K. takes around 8-10 hours & Indirect Flights to Montego Bay takes anywhere from 14 hours plus the lay over times at the respective city.
Top Experiences in Montego Bay
Once you have booked your flight tickets to Montego Bay, make sure not to miss these amazing cultural, art and food experiences.
The best things to do in Montego Bay are –
- Doctor’s Cave Beach is the most popular beach in Jamaica. Did you know that this beach earned its name when English chiropractor Sir Herbert Barker claimed the waters here had healing properties?
- National Museum West for the history of Western Jamaica - Cohaba ceremonies of the indigenous Taínos, trans-Atlantic slave trade, the advent of king sugar, Maroon rebellions, a separate room for the rise of Rastafarianism, the alleged divinity of Haile Selassie and the back-to-Africa movement, and much more
- Montego Bay Marine Park & Bogue Lagoon stretches from the eastern end of the airport to the Great River, encompassing the mangroves of Bogue Lagoon and the fishing waters around Airport Point..
- Burchell Memorial Baptist Church for a slice of British countryside architecture.
- Dead End Beach for if you are looking for some quiet time over the bay and meet the locals, go to Dead End Beach
For the foodies, who want to take a culinary tour of Mauritius, do try
- Marguerite’s for nouvelle Jamaican, fresh seafood & Chef’s culinary chops.
- Houseboat Grill for Caribbean Fusion Cuisine
- Hard Rock Cafe for live music & dining
- The Pelican Grill for the locals eat there.
Popular Hotels in Montego Bay
When it comes to staying in Montego Bay, FlightsPro strongly recommends SeaGarden Beach Resort, Grandiosa Hotel, Doctors Cave Beach Hotel or Sunset Beach Resort & Spa apart from the other stay options we have onboard. Select any and don’t think twice. Pick up the phone and book cheap Montego Bay Holiday with us and we promise that we will get you the best price without compromising on the quality & service.
Climate of Montego Bay:
Montego Bay is definitely not a year-round holiday destination because of its Hurricane Season from August to October. Though, hotels and flights are very cheap during this time of the season. FlightsPro.co.uk always recommends its customers to buy travel insurance if traveling to Montego Bay in Jamaica during this time of the year.
The tropical marine climate makes Jamaica a very popular tourist destination.
December to February: It is undoubtedly warm here during the winter season but it is the coolest of all seasons. From December to February, are the best times to be visiting Montego Bay as there is plenty of sunshine and air. The temperature during these months ranges between 25 and 28 degree Celsius. Even though this is the busiest time of the year for Jamaica receives lot of tourists but this is what we resolve here at FlightsPro.co.uk
Our Jamaica Travel Experts will make sure that you not only get the best cheapest Montego Bay flight ticket but a wholesome cheap Montego Bay holiday package that you won’t be able to refuse.
July to August: These two months are the hottest months of the year. So, if you are planning on visiting Jamaica during these months, make sure you book a comfortable air-conditioned stay.
March to April: Spring, as we call it, are one of the best times to be visiting Montego Bay. For if you want to go now, call us to book cheap hotel & cheap direct flights into Montego Bay.
As Holiday goers & Jamaican community grows in UK demand for flights to Montego Bay has also grown with it.
Our very strong suggestion is to block your seats for the dates you want to travel.
Here at www.FlightsPro.co.uk we can hold Cheap Direct Flights to Montego Bay discounted flight seats free of charge for you.
Call our toll free lines on 0800 048 8880 and speak to our Montego Bay travel experts.
*Please note that the cheapest flight fares mentioned above are based on the searches done by our FlightsPro customers and tend to change with travel time and dates.