Looking for a perfect place to stay in Jamaica? Ocho Rios Holidays is the perfect destination located on the north coast of Jamaica in St. Ann’s parish. Once a fishing village, and now one of the most beloved tourist spots in the Caribbean, Ocho Rios, is loved by families, couples and groups alike.
In just a few years, Ocho Rios has grown into an exciting holiday destination that is home to luxury all inclusive hotels and beautiful surroundings that are never left unloved. And, FlightsPro, as the best travel agency in the UK will make sure that you have the best beach vacation in this friendly, welcoming and laid back village.
While on one hand, you are staying in the most beautiful resorts that one can ever imagine, on the other, you have a stunning Caribbean coast that promises a lot of action, adventure and sun! So, all in all, you have some of the most wonderful eateries, great nightlife, luxurious hotels and exciting outdoor pursuits.
So, if you are looking for a genuinely Jamaican beach experience, book Ocho Rios holidays.
Things to do in Ocho Rios:
- Head to Turtle Beach for it is more popular with the locals and less crowded which makes it a perfect place to quietly lay and sunbathe.
- Swim with the dolphins at the Dolphin Cove that is once in a lifetime experience.
- Go for horse riding with your partner around the Jamaican countryside.
- Go hiking around beautiful rivers and gushing waterfalls.
- Do mountain biking in the remarkable Blue Mountains.
- In the evening, hop between the beachfront bars for cocktails and enjoy Jamaican music and cuisine.
- No trip to Ocho Rios would be complete without a visit to Dunn River Falls – one of the most famous spots in the whole of Jamaica
- Visit the Green Grotto Caves that was once a hideout for pirates and smugglers and check out some fascinating rock formations.
Book some of the most fantastic cheap Ocho Rios holidays with FlightsPro because you will be surprised to see how affordable and reliable we are! Just get in touch directly with our Jamaica holiday experts at +44 20 8396 7200 or email at email@example.com