Looking for a perfect place to stay in Jamaica? Ocho Rios holidays is the perfect destination located on the north coast of Jamaica in St. Ann’s parish. Once a fishing village, and now one of the most beloved tourist spots in the Caribbean, Ocho Rios holidays, are loved by families, couples and groups alike.
In just a few years, Ocho Rios has grown into an exciting holiday destination that is home to luxury all inclusive hotels and beautiful surroundings that are never left unloved.
And, FlightsPro, as the best travel agency in the UK will make sure that you have the best beach holiday in this friendly, welcoming and laid back village.
While on one hand, you are staying in the most beautiful resorts that one can ever imagine, on the other, you have a stunning Caribbean coast that promises a lot of action, adventure and sun! So, all in all, you have some of the most wonderful eateries, great nightlife, luxurious hotels and exciting outdoor pursuits.
So, if you are looking for a genuinely Jamaican beach experience, book Ocho Rios holidays.
Things to do on Ocho Rios holidays:
- Head to Turtle Beach for it is more popular with the locals and less crowded which makes it a perfect place to quietly lay and sunbathe.
- Book Ocho Rios holidays to swim with the dolphins at the Dolphin Cove that is once in a lifetime experience.
- Go for horse riding with your partner around the Jamaican countryside.
- Book Ocho Rios holidays to go hiking around beautiful rivers and gushing waterfalls.
- Book Ocho Rios holidays to do mountain biking in the remarkable Blue Mountains.
- In the evening, hop between the beachfront bars for cocktails and enjoy Jamaican music and cuisine.
- No Ocho Rios holidays would be complete without a visit to Dunn River Falls – one of the most famous spots in the whole of Jamaica
- Visit the Green Grotto Caves that was once a hideout for pirates and smugglers and check out some fascinating rock formations.
Best Places to Stay on Ocho Rios Holidays
Ocho Rios, a well-liked vacation spot in Jamaica, is renowned for its breathtaking beaches, verdant scenery, and lively culture. Depending on your interests and price range, you have a variety of lodging options when arranging your vacation to Ocho Rios. Here are some recommendations for accommodations in Ocho Rios:
- All-Inclusive Resorts: Ocho Rios has a selection of all-inclusive resorts with all the amenities you could want for a stress-free getaway. The Moon Palace Jamaica, Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa, and Sandals Royal Plantation are a few well-liked choices. These resorts often offer a variety of activities, meals, and beverages.
- Botique Hotels: Consider staying at a boutique hotel on your Ocho Rios holidays if you want a more individualised and private experience. These less expensive, frequently family-run homes provide special charm and personality. There are several top-notch boutique hotels in Ocho Rios, including the Jamaica Inn and Hermosa Cove.
- Beachfront Properties: Ocho Rios is renowned for having stunning beaches, so for convenient access to the sand and water, think about hiring a beachfront hotel or house. The Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge, Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club, and Sandals Ochi Beach Resort are a few choices.
- Vacation rentals: In Ocho Rios, you can rent a vacation house or villa if you’re travelling in a large party or if you simply want more space and quiet. Websites like VRBO and Airbnb provide a variety of options to fit your needs.
- Budget-Friendly Accommodations: For travellers trying to cut costs, Ocho Rios offers a variety of affordable lodging options. Affordable lodging alternatives without sacrificing comfort can be found at hostels, guesthouses, and smaller hotels like Fisherman’s Point Resort and Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios.
- Cruise Ship Stays: Cruise ships frequently dock in Ocho Rios. You can spend a day in Ocho Rios while on a cruise and see the town and its attractions.
Think about things like location, amenities, and your budget when selecting your Ocho Rios lodging. To be sure the hotel fulfils your needs and expectations, browse reviews and review the facility’s policies. There are many lodging options in Ocho Rios, so you should be able to choose one that meets your needs and improves your Ocho Rios holidays.
Book Ocho Rios Holidays Now!
Book some of the most fantastic cheap Ocho Rios holidays with FlightsPro because you will be surprised to see how affordable and reliable we are! Just get in touch directly with our Jamaica holiday experts at +44 20 8396 7200 or email at email@example.com
For more travel inspirations and daily travel & more info on Ocho Rios holidays, follow us on Facebook or Instagram