Another destination that makes it to the top list of our beach paradise is Palawan. And, if you are looking to book with the best travel agents for Palawan, Philippines in London, UK you have landed on the right page. We make travel bookings easier for you!
So, let us begin by talking a little about the tropical paradise with the best beaches in the world right here in Southeast Asia. We won’t deny that it is even more beautiful than Maldives. The ocean carries unimaginable shades of turquoise, white hues of sandy beaches and the vibrant aquatic life. A beach bum’s destination – Palawan is the world’s most beautiful destination called out by Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast Traveller and even National Geographic.
And, our Palawan travel experts are here to help you plan the perfect Palawan break.
While you are here, it’s all about tropical beaches and island hopping. At the same time, there is no dearth of water sport activities like island hopping, kayaking, snorkeling, or even just chilling at beach bars.
Nearest Airports in Palawan – Puerto Princesa Airport and El Nido Airport are the two most important and nearest airports to Palawan.
Direct flights from London to Palawan – Unfortunately there are no direct flights from London to Palawan. But you have 7 flights a week to Puerto Princesa Airport and 5 flights a week to El Nido Airport from London Heathrow Airport.
Average Flight Time – 24h 45min is the average time to reach Palawan. But the time you spend on the multi-stop flight will be worth it once you reach the destination.
Popular things to do in Palawan
- El Nido and Coron are the two most popular destinations in Palawan for island hopping.
- Coron is best visited by divers and if you are looking for a more quieter laid-back vacation.
- El Nido has the most amazing lagoons, snorkelling spots and the most vibrant nightlife.
- If you are looking for a less busy sport then head to Port Barton. It is a sleepy fishing village on a quiet beach, with a laid back vibe and rustic accommodation.
- Other than Island hopping, you can also plan to visit Puerto Princesa Underground River. The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here, explore the longest navigable underground river through a network of limestone caves covering about 80 kms.
- Best places to stay in Palawan – From hotels, hostels, boutiques to luxury private island resorts, you have everything in between to suit every traveller’s budget.
Best time to visit Palawan
Well, Palawan is a year round destination as it always remains pleasant with an average of 30 degrees. However, November to May is the dry season and the best time to visit. December to February is the cool dry season, on the other hand, March to May is the hot dry season, with humidity peaking in the hottest months of April and May.
For water activities, consider booking holidays to Palawan from March to May. As a bonus, the ocean is also the calmest during this time.
Few tips that will come in handy during your Palawan holiday
- Take plenty of cash – pesos. There are very few ATMS and regular run out of cash.
- Bring your gears if you wish to indulge in water sports.
- Beer is cheap and tasty.
- Let it go for the service time. The locals follow the island time, which is virtually non-existent.
Rest Palawan is your best South Asian holiday and we are here to make every booking to Palawan easier for you. With so much to see and explore we know you cannot contain the excitement of packing your bags and leaving for a vacation in Palawan. Be it a group holiday, family holiday, a business trip or a bleisure vacation, you need to know that our expert travel agents for Palawan Jamaica are always just one call/message away!
We are your Jamaica travel experts that help you plan the best of all-inclusive budget holiday trips. With over 10,000+ satisfied customers, we take pride in making budget all-inclusive exclusive deals, amenities, porter services, hotels, airport transfers and much more! From your family friendly hotels in Palawan to budget hotels with FlightsPro, you will find a plethora of options to choose from.
When it comes to the savings, be it an off season or the season time, we get you the best Palawan Holiday deals. You can save upto 40% on your holiday and flight bookings with us. We are known to make complex bookings easier for you! From arranging group travel for families travelling from different part of the country into one destination to arranging large group travels for businesses like pharma industry, music, production houses, big corporates and multinationals – all under one roof with precision.
Our unparalleled customer service is 24×7 in case you need us for any kind of query or emergency during or before the trip! We take your reviews very seriously and constantly work towards making your holiday the most memorable one.
We have the most sought after payment plans. After making digital payments, you can now use your Avios points to book holidays with us! So, if you are looking for travel agents for Palawan, call us at 0208 396 7200 or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org . We will get back to you within seconds.