Direct Flights to Mauritius
FlightsPro.co.uk as the best travel agency in London, is to bust all the myths regarding not only the just flights to Mauritius but also direct flights to Mauritius. We are an online travel agency that provides end-to-end travel related services, including flight bookings, hotel reservations, holidays & package tours, car rentals, cruises, and more.
Some FAQs for Direct Flights to Mauritius
How long is the direct flight from London to Mauritius
The average time for a direct flight to Mauritius is 12 hours.
How long is the flight to Mauritius from other locations around the UK?
The time of the individual flight will vary depending on the number of stopovers and layover time but we have compiled the average time from each location in the UK.
Please note that there are no direct flights to Mauritius from anywhere in the UK but London.
Duration of the flights (from individual airports)
- Manchester to Mauritius – 13 hours 15 minutes
- Birmingham to Mauritius – 13 hours 30 minutes
- Glasgow to Mauritius – 14 hours 20 minutes
- Newcastle to Mauritius – 14 hours 25 minutes
- Edinburgh to Mauritius – 14 hours 20 minutes
- Belfast to Mauritius – 14 hours 30 minutes
*this is considering the quickest stopover timings we have arranged at the time we wrote
Time Difference between London and the UK
Mauritius is 4 hours ahead of the UK.
Which one to choose: Best Direct Flights to Mauritius
FlightsPro.co.uk recommend direct flights to Mauritius with two airlines that fly directly to Mauritius:
British Airways flights to Mauritius only from London Gatwick
On British Airways flights, you get complimentary food, drinks, in-flight entertainment and newspapers on-board. A 23kg luggage allowance and two cabin bags. Extra Check-in Baggage for British Airways on Direct Flights to Mauritius can also be bought for £65 for 23 Kg bag
Air Mauritius flights to Mauritius only from London Heathrow
Air Mauritius flights, you also get on-board meals, drinks, good in-flight entertainment system. A generous 23kg luggage allowance and two cabin bags.
Best Rates on direct flights to Mauritius
- British Airways flights to Mauritius starts from £525 Inc Taxes in Off season
- Air Mauritius flights to Mauritius starts from £510 Inc Taxes in Off Season
For current prices on your dates of travel please call toll free on 0800 048 8880
What are the Best Indirect Cheap Flights to Mauritius
Some of the other flights to Mauritius that we recommend are Swiss International Airline, Air France, Emirates, Air Seychelles, Lufthansa, KLM, and South African Airlines.
For airline amenities, baggage allowance and other flight ticket related query, contact our Mauritius travel experts today.
What are the main airport/s in Mauritius?
The main international airport in Mauritius is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU), located 30 miles south of the island’s capital, Port Louis.
Rest be assured! If you are a British national, you don’t need a visa. You are allowed to enter the country to visit for upto 60 days. Just get your cheap Mauritius return flight tickets.
How to get around Mauritius
The best way to get around Mauritius is hire a car. Remember, we will book car rentals in Mauritius too. Buses and taxis are readily available too.
Best time to travel to Mauritius
Mauritius is of sun, warmth and blue skies. Start planning your vacation because Mauritius is definitely a year round destination for its tropical climate.
However, we have still provided you a month wise break up for if you are still looking for the best time to visit Mauritius.
- May to December mark the beginning of winter in Mauritius. And, so the best time to visit Mauritius because the weather is all mild and pleasant. During this time, the maximum temperatures don’t go beyond 24 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature drops down to 18 degrees Celsius. For people looking for the best time to visit Mauritius for a honeymoon or the best time to explore Mauritius for its beautiful idyllic beaches, nearby islands, wildlife and water sport, you should already be booking your cheap flight tickets as it is the peak season in Mauritius.
- January to Aprilis seen as the onset of summers in Mauritius and the crowd begins to reduce. The maximum temperature during summer goes up to 33 degrees Celsius and the minimum stays at 25 degrees Celsius. This season is best for people on the lookout for a budget holiday. There is no denying to the fact that summers are a great time to explore the islands and definitely the cheapest time to go to Mauritius.
For Best Deals on Direct Flights to Mauritius please call us Toll-Free on 0208 396 7200 or visit https://www.flightspro.co.uk/cheap-flights-to-mauritius.aspx