Direct Flights to Mauritius
FlightsPro.co.uk as the best travel agency in London, is to bust all the myths regarding not only the just flights to Mauritius but also direct flights to Mauritius.
We are an online travel agency that provides end-to-end travel related services, including direct flights to Mauritius, hotel reservations, holidays & package tours, car rentals, cruises, and more.
Some FAQs for Direct Flights to Mauritius
How long is direct flights to Mauritius from London
The average time for a direct flight to Mauritius is 12 hours.
How long is the flight to Mauritius from other locations around the UK?
The time of the individual flight will vary depending on the number of stopovers and layover time but we have compiled the average time from each location in the UK.
Please note that there are no direct flights to Mauritius from anywhere in the UK but London.
Duration of the flights (from individual airports)
- Manchester to Mauritius – 13 hours 15 minutes
- Birmingham to Mauritius – 13 hours 30 minutes
- Glasgow to Mauritius – 14 hours 20 minutes
- Newcastle to Mauritius – 14 hours 25 minutes
- Edinburgh to Mauritius – 14 hours 20 minutes
- Belfast to Mauritius – 14 hours 30 minutes
*this is considering the quickest stopover timings we have arranged at the time we wrote
Time Difference between London and the UK
Mauritius is 4 hours ahead of the UK.
Which one to choose: Best Direct Flights to Mauritius
FlightsPro.co.uk recommend direct flights to Mauritius with two airlines that fly directly to Mauritius:
British Airways direct flights to Mauritius only from London Gatwick
On British Airways direct flights to Mauritius, you get complimentary food, drinks, in-flight entertainment and newspapers on-board. A 23kg luggage allowance and two cabin bags. Extra Check-in Baggage for British Airways on Direct Flights to Mauritius can also be bought for £65 for 23 Kg bag
Air Mauritius direct flights to Mauritius only from London Heathrow
On Air Mauritius direct flights to Mauritius, you also get on-board meals, drinks, good in-flight entertainment system. A generous 23kg luggage allowance and two cabin bags.
Best Rates on direct flights to Mauritius
- British Airways flights to Mauritius starts from £525 Inc Taxes in Off season
- Air Mauritius flights to Mauritius starts from £510 Inc Taxes in Off Season
For current prices on your dates of travel please call toll free on 0800 048 8880
What are the Best Indirect Cheap Flights to Mauritius
Some of the other flights to Mauritius that we recommend are Swiss International Airline, Air France, Emirates, Air Seychelles, Lufthansa, KLM, and South African Airlines.
For airline amenities, baggage allowance and other flight ticket related query, contact our direct flights to Mauritius travel experts today.
What are the main airport/s in Mauritius?
The main international airport in Mauritius is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU), located 30 miles south of the island’s capital, Port Louis.
Rest be assured! If you are a British national, you don’t need a visa. You are allowed to enter the country to visit for upto 60 days. Just get your cheap Mauritius return flight tickets.
How to get around Mauritius
There are a variety of means of transportation for visitors to Mauritius that can be used to go around and see the island.
Now that you have booked cheap direct flights to Mauritius, the following are some of the top methods for getting about Mauritius:
- Car rental: For those who prefer to explore the island at their own leisure, renting a car is a popular choice. You’ll be free to travel to various tourist destinations and scenic areas. Keep in mind that driving in Mauritius is on the left side of the road, and if your regular driver’s license is not in either English or French, you must obtain an international driving permit.
- Taxis: You may hire taxis for quick trips or all-day excursions in the majority of tourist areas. Before you begin the trip, make sure to bargain the fee or request that the driver utilize the meter.
- Public Buses: Mauritius has a good bus system that connects several important cities and tourist destinations. Although they might be busy and may not always run on time, buses are an inexpensive method to get across the island.
- Taxi Services: In some places of Mauritius, ride-hailing services like Uber are accessible, offering a handy and dependable method to move around, particularly in urban and tourist-focused areas.
- Renting bicycles is possible in several places, particularly in smaller cities and coastal locations. An enjoyable and environmentally beneficial method to explore the area is by bicycle rental.
- Walking: Walking can be a pleasant and relaxing method to explore in places with close-by attractions and pedestrian-friendly streets.
- Boat Tours: Since the island of Mauritius is encircled by gorgeous blue waters, renting a boat to go island hopping, snorkeling, or dolphin watching can be an exciting way to see the marine beauty of the area.
- Joining guided tours or excursions run by neighborhood tour companies might be a simple method to see several places in one day. These excursions frequently come with transportation, guides, and occasionally meals. When you book your cheap direct flights to Mauritius, contact our travel agents for these guided tours.
- Helicopter Tours: A helicopter tour would provide you with a singular and beautiful view of Mauritius. This is a more opulent choice, but it provides breathtaking aerial views of the island’s scenery. This can also be booked at the time of booking of your cheap direct flights to Mauritius.
Although Mauritius is a small island, keep in mind that particular places can experience traffic congestion, especially during the busiest travel seasons. Planning your transportation options based on your itinerary and the destinations you wish to see is a good idea. When deciding how to get around Mauritius, always put safety first, check prices in advance, and take into account the unique requirements and preferences of your travel party.
Best time to travel to Mauritius
Mauritius is of sun, warmth and blue skies. Start planning your vacation because Mauritius is definitely a year round destination for its tropical climate.
However, we have still provided you a month wise break up for if you are still looking for the best time to visit Mauritius.
- May to December mark the beginning of winter in Mauritius. And, so the best time to visit Mauritius because the weather is all mild and pleasant. During this time, the maximum temperatures don’t go beyond 24 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature drops down to 18 degrees Celsius.For people looking for the best time to visit Mauritius for a honeymoon or the best time to explore Mauritius for its beautiful idyllic beaches, nearby islands, wildlife and water sport, you should already be booking your cheap flight tickets as it is the peak season in Mauritius.
- January to April is seen as the onset of summers in Mauritius and the crowd begins to reduce. The maximum temperature during summer goes up to 33 degrees Celsius and the minimum stays at 25 degrees Celsius. This season is best for people on the lookout for a budget holiday. There is no denying to the fact that summers are a great time to explore the islands and definitely the cheapest time to go to Mauritius.
For Best Deals on Direct Flights to Mauritius please call us Toll-Free on 0208 396 7200.
Let’s Read what Our Customers have to say about our direct flights to Mauritius service
Thanks to FlightsPro’s smooth direct flights to Mauritius service, our idyllic trip to Mauritius was made even more wonderful. The entire process, from booking direct flights to Mauritius to boarding, was excellent, guaranteeing a stress-free flight that let us begin taking advantage of our paradise vacation as soon as we boarded.
The direct flights to Mauritius from FlightsPro surpassed all of our expectations. The ease of having no layovers, cheap price and their first-rate in-flight service made the lengthy ride exceedingly comfortable. We’ll without a doubt use FlightsPro for our upcoming excursions.
The finest travel choice we made was a direct trip with FlightsPro to Mauritius. We were at ease and prepared to explore when we arrived in Mauritius thanks to FlightsPro’s first-rate service.
The direct flight to Mauritius from FlightsPro changed everything for us. Not only did it save us a lot of time, but the agent’s professionalism and concern made the whole thing very pleasurable. We heartily endorse FlightsPro to anyone seeking a hassle-free and relaxing trip to this lovely location.
Follow us here for the latest travel updates.