Book Montego Bay Holidays
We always recommend booking all kinds of all-inclusive Montego Bay holidays through a professional travel agent because it not only covers the entire major cost of your trip but also saves your time and effort. Everything on this holiday will be on tap so that you can have the most relaxing time of your life. And, why not? Montego Bay is the ultimate Jamaica holiday.
About Montego Bay Jamaica
If you are looking for a beach destination that is laden with vibrant culture, lush mountainous backdrop and a friendly-relaxed environment then, Montego Bay is your go-to destination in the Carribean.
Montego Bay All-Inclusive Holidays – What Makes it Complete?
A year-round sun & sand destination, Montego Bay is the ultimate Jamaican destination. And when you are on your Montego Bay all-inclusive holiday, don’t you fret about anything! We have carefully curated this holiday for you so that you can just focus on having the best time of your life. Along with our Montego Bay all-inclusive holidays, we also provide the cheapest flights to Montego Bay all year round. The lowest flights to Montego Bay with Delta Airlines start from £599.00 Per Person Including all Taxes for Economy Class.
However, booking all-inclusive Jamaica Holiday or just Montego Bay all-inclusive holiday is far more economical because we have specifically created the itinerary for our frequent travellers. With our cheap all-inclusive deals to Montego Bay Jamaica, be assured that you are not going to spend a single penny more apart from all the personal shopping that you would want to indulge in. Rest we can take care. All you need to do is connect with one of our Montego Bay Jamaica holidays expert and according to your budget and requirements, we can create an itinerary that speaks of you and never goes out of budget. FlightsProUK firmly believes that if you SAVE MORE, you can TRAVEL MORE.
Best Beach Resorts in Montego Bay Jamaica
We have some of the best all inclusive hotels in Montego bay. No matter what the cost is, we assure you that you get the best of the best facilities. Our Montego Bay holidays are focused very much on you and just you.
Top places to stay in Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sandals Inn – There are plush rooms that all come with 4-poster beds – Wi-Fi, smart TVs and iPod docks, as well as mini-fridges and coffeemakers; a couples-only resort in Montego Bay. The hotel is located at 4.3 km from the airport, Downtown Montego Bay is approximately 7 km and Bob Marley Experience is 9 km.
- Half Moon – Over 60 years old, Half Moon is known for its high-rise colonial-style buildings spread out over the landscaped gardens covering a total of 400-acre. All the rooms and suites have ocean or pool views. If you book villas then, you have private pools, chefs, butler service and up to 6 bedrooms. This best hotel to stay in Montego Bay boasts of 3 restaurants, a cafe and 5 bars, including a swim-up option. The resort is conveniently located at 8 km from Sangster International Airport and 5 km from the Rose Hall Great House.
- Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay is an adult-only resort that is designed in a contemporary style and splashed with indigenous art. The best part about staying in this resort is you get a complimentary scuba diving lesson in the swimming pool and the complimentary non-motorised water if you only book cheap all inclusive hotel rates in Montego Bay. Open air theatre and live music performances steal everyone’s thunder.
Best time to travel to Montego Bay Jamaica
Montego Bay is a year-round destination which means that you can take Jamaica Holiday anytime and you will still have time and whether to go back. However, we have chosen some of our best time to explore and relax at Montego Bay Jamaica.
- January – April : The average temperature ranges between 25-27°C,
- May-August : The average temperature is fixed between 29-30°C with low humidity and very little rain. May till August is the perfect time to take an adventurous Montego Bay Jamaica holiday.
- September to December : This is the best period to enjoy the winter sun.
What to eat & drink in Montego Bay Jamaica
Even though FlightsProUK all-inclusive holidays to Montego Bay covers the majority of your meals and drinks at the resort you will be staying in but a true traveller need always be on a lookout to try some local dishes at the local food shops in Montego Bay. Jamaica is known for its jerk spices and authentic Jamaican rum.
Some of the local places in Montego Bay where you ought to try some dishes are:
- The Pelican Grill, a 50-year old restaurant located on the Hip Strip is not easy to miss. Try out their Jamaican classics – stewed oxtail and Bammy.
- The Houseboat Grill is known for the fantastic views of the bay and serves the best fresh seafood. It is located right in Marine Park Fish Sanctuary.
- The Pork Pit for their mastery of Jerk Pork.
Things to do in Montego Bay
Montego Bay is well known for its stunning beach resort locations and the activities they offer that include water sports, diving, massage treatments, and trips to local attractions. We have listed the top 5 activities and places that you surely be interested in:
1. Doctor’s Cave Beach
The beach is open from 8.30 am till sunset & one of the most popular spot to spend a beach day with your family and friends. If you love snorkelling then, this is the place to be.
2. Luminous Lagoons
Montego Bay is one of the only 4 places in the world where this kind of phenomenon happens. Visit at night and do not miss the chance to swim.
3. Black River
A trip to the Black River, home to the crocs like stepping back in time.
4. The Hip Strip
This is one of the most popular nightlife streets in Montego Bay and is located at Gloucester Avenue. Here, you can enjoy both local and international food and drink while relaxing to the tunes of live entertainment. Do try their craft market. And avoid going there on Wednesday’s when the cruise ships in town. You will hardly get any space to move.
5. Rose Hall Great House
Take a guided tour to get a glimpse into the lives of the slaves at the Great House and the cruel Annie Palmer, who met her end on this very property. For those interested in paranormal activities, visit the Rose Hall at night. We swear to you, you will jump off your feet.
Fairs & Festivals in Montego Bay
Montego Bay, infact the whole Jamaica is known for its pompous fairs and festivals. If you are going for a Jamaica Holiday then make sure that you are booking through the best travel agent so that they can align your trip around the major festivals. Here are one of the few top events and festivals to attend in Jamaica:
- Bob Marley Birthday – If you love reggae music and Bob Marley then book your Montego Bay Holidays. It happens early February.
- Caribbean Carnivals – March to April mark the significant months in the Jamaican calendar because, during this time, the whole island is filled with music, parades, and nonstop dancing. It is a once-in-a lifetime experience. And, make sure you book an all-inclusive Montego bay package so that you don’t miss out on any fun. Booking during this time is difficult, so we suggest you get in touch with a professional travel agent so that your arrangements are pre-booked.
- Jamaican Coffee Festival – If you love coffee and looking to explore the famous Jamaican coffee plantations in the Blue mountains, mixed up with coffee making and free tasting sessions then, Jamaican Coffee Festival is the best time to be in Jamaica. Call our agents and book your deals to Montego Bay Jamaica for early September.
How to book Montego Bay Holiday with FlightsPro
If you want to book Montego Bay Holidays, then all you need to do is just give us a ring on 0208 396 7200 and we can everything sorted for you over the phone. You can browse through our handpicked family holiday packages at www.flightspro.co.uk or easy, just drop your numbers there and we will give you a call back with 26 seconds. You can get a free travel/trip itinerary quote, just write to us at email@example.com