As an avid traveller, if you have heard of the Philippines, you must have heard of Clark too. And, being the best travel agents of Clark & Angeles City Philippines in London, the UK we are glad to be introducing you to a destination that is loved by all.
For many Clark is a gateway and often overlooked by travellers – but as a Clark destination expert let us tell you that it is a destination worth visiting at least once.
For business travellers, Clark is the centre for it is an integral economic hub. The Clark International Airport is the fastest growing airport in the country. Along with it, it is also home to many educational, recreational, and entertainment establishments which makes it the global city.
So, let’s understand Clark as a destination and why you should choose for your next trip to the Philippines –
The Clark Freeport and Special Economic Zone commonly referred to as simply “Clark”, covers Angeles City, Mabalacat City, and Porac in Pampanga and Capas and Bamban in Tarlac. As the name has already suggested – there are two zones: the Clark Freeport Zone and the Clark Special Economic Zone.
While the former served as the US air force base, with the launch of Clark International Airport, it has put Central Luzon on the tourism map, making it more accessible both locally and internationally. The Clark Special Economic Zone includes the future New Clark City in Capas, Tarlac.
Main International Airport – Luzon Clark International.
Direct flights to Clark – There are no direct flights from London to Clark. However, there are scores of connecting flights.
London Airports operating flights to Clark – You can board flights from London Stansted, London City, London Gatwick, London Heathrow or London Luton
Airlines flying to Clark – You can book flights with Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Asiana Airlines, Qatar Airways and Singapore Airlines.
Average flight time from London to Clark – It takes approximately 14 hours and 40 minutes for a connecting flight to reach Clark from London.
Best time to visit Clark
The Philippines is a tropical country and has only two seasons – dry and wet. July and can last until October sees heavy rainfall while the rest of the year is usually dry and April to May being peak summer. If you are planning to book your holidays with travel agents for Clark, we will suggest you to definitely plan your holiday around
- February which is the month for Philippine International Hot-Air Balloon Fiesta in Clark Field, Angeles, Caragan Festival, Nuestra Señora de la Divina Gracia in Mabalacat
- April for the Sisig Festival in Angeles
- September for the San Lorenzo Ruiz Feast in Mabalacat
- October for Fiestang Kuliat in Angeles, and Fiesta ning Apung Mamacalulu, Tigtigan Tarakan Keng Dalan (Angeles)
- November for the Feast of Santa Catalina Alexandria in Porac
Best way to get around Clark and Angeles City
You need to book car hire which is the easiest way to get around Clark and Angeles City. Speak to the travel agents for Clark to book cheapest car hire options with your holiday package.
Things to do in Clark & Angeles City
- Angeles is home to many historical sites, modern business and other industries. Therefore, it becomes very interesting to see the old and new that is very apparent in the Heritage District.
- Visit the Old Pamintuan Mansion, which was built in the 1880s. The building holds a rich heritage and currently serves as the Museum of Philippine Social History.
- For those interested in getting away from the city for a day or two, visit the numerous arable lands. One of the farms we will recommend is Tibby’s Farm that is working very hard to raise awareness of the importance of farming to the community and our country. Here, you can try hands-on harvesting vegetables and fruits in season and feeding livestock.
- Visit the Aqua Planet, which is currently the largest waterpark in the Philippines with a whopping 38 water slides and other rides and attractions.
- Enjoy horseback riding, carriage ride, trail ride, and even riding lessons at El Kabayo Clark Stables Picnic Grounds.
Best hotels to stay in Clark
Doesn’t matter if you are on a business trip or a family holiday, you have accommodations in Clark to suit every type of traveller’s budget and requirements.
Get in touch with us today!
We have a team of professional travel agents who are experts in book Clark holidays. FlightsPro is based in London, the UK known for making your holiday book easier. Our all-inclusive Clark holiday deals save you up to 40% that is guaranteed so that you can travel more. We specialise in large group travel especially for groups travelling from different cities into one destination, which otherwise booking online is a nightmare.
We have carefully crafted our safe and secure payment plans so that you can immediately hold your booking price and make the rest of the payment later. As the best travel agents for Clark & Angeles City, we also allow you to make payment for your holiday using Avios points. Our unparalleled customer service is available 24×7 in case of any emergency during, before and after the trip.
We monitor your reviews to our company very closely and constantly work towards improving our travel services and products. So, if you are looking for travel agents for Clark, call us at 0208 396 7200 or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within seconds.