Dubai is open for travellers now and we are sure that you might be in search of the best travel agents for Dubai. And, why not !
We Travel agents for Dubai offer a safe and secure trip inanition to the unparalleled customer service that is available at any time of the day until the end of your trip. And in such times of uncertainty, booking your trip with the best travel agents for Dubai makes much more sense than ever before.
Dubai is a city trapped between the old and the new. A vibrant place that has a conservative culture with old-world customs while at the same time, it’s also your Middle Eastern Vegas where anything goes. You need at least a week or two to even barely scratch the surface when it comes to visiting places. It is a fascinating, multi-cultural city that is a must-visit if you are looking for a luxurious relaxed middle eastern vacation!
Guidelines to travel to Dubai in 2020
So, let’s start with the basic coronavirus travel guidelines that one must comply with. Your travel agency will also make sure that you are aware of and fulfil all the requirements to travel to Dubai, but it is always good to know the basics.
- As a British passport holder, you don’t need a visa. You will be granted a free of charge visitor/tourist visa upon arrival in the UAE.
- Please make sure that you have medical insurance that covers COVID-19.
- As of now, the traveller will have to bear the full responsibility in case they are found COVID-19 positive.
- If you wish, you can take a PCR test which is valid for 96 hours upon your arrival to Dubai or carry out a test at the Dubai airport.
- The traveller is required to submit a declaration to bear all costs of quarantine and treatment, including ensuring the passenger has no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Tourists are required to register all their details in the COVID-19 DXB app on arrival.
Best time to visit Dubai
There is one thing to know that Dubai is hot. While November to March is the wintertime in Dubai and the busiest months. So you can always expect places to be a bit more crowded and prices to be higher. June to August are the summer months in Dubai, and therefore a little less crowd. This is the time when you can expect cheap prices and flat discounted holiday packages to Dubai. But if you are booking your trip with a good travel agent for Dubai, you can book cheap flights and holidays at any time of the year.
Best places to stay in Dubai
Dubai has no shortage of hotels and especially if you are looking to spend a luxurious holiday, you have all the seven and five-star hotels in Dubai. You can find good hotels around the Dubai mall which is where Burj Khalifa is located, Dubai Marina with Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab close by at the other end. On the Old Souk road, is the Jumeirah Beach filled with beach resorts. Based on your interest, your travel agents for Dubai will help you find the best deal.
Things to do in Dubai
Visit Burj Khalifa – For the panoramic views of the city and the desert, visit the tallest building in the world that allows you to go up to the 148th floor. It is highly recommended to visit it at night for it is illuminated by a spectacular light show of fish, palm trees, and other scenes while the fountain below dances to music.
Take a desert safari – Take a day out for a safari with Arabian Adventure where you can ride a camel, hold a falcon, explore the desert, and eat some traditional food.
Visit Global Village – For an entertainment extravaganza and a complete Middle Eastern cultural experience, do shop, dine and see live performances at the Global Village.
Dubai Miracle Garden – This is spread over 72,000 square meters, making it the world’s largest natural flower garden featuring over 109 million flowers planted.
The Marina – This is a stunning beautiful boardwalk.
Souk Madinat Jumeirah – Remember Aladdin? This market area is a modern piece of architecture designed to look exactly like that and is home to some of the most incredible restaurants, wine bar and a beautiful inner courtyard pond.
Visit Old Dubai – No trip to Dubai is complete without the visit to the famous Old Dubai. Why? Simply for the old world charm – just like how it used to be.
Hit the mall – The malls in Dubai are not like malls anywhere else in the world. Do visit the aquarium at the Dubai Mall, or go indoor skiing at the Mall of the Emirates.
Visit the Grand Mosque – Take a half-day out of your plan to visit the Grand Mosque near Abu Dhabi.
Visit the Jumeirah Mosque – This beautiful mosque is one of two in the city you can actually visit.
Where to eat in Dubai
Dubai’s food scene is vibrant and there is no dearth of unique dining experiences. Or if you are looking for cheap eats there is always something to savour in the city. So, no matter what type of foodie you are, you must try our definitive food guide:
- Aseelah: Visit this restaurant for traditional dishes like Samak, or local fish in gravy, and contemporary choices such as camel stew.
- SALT: This is local’s favourite very famous for its halal wagyu sliders.
- Dinner in the Sky: Have dinner 50m up in the air at Dinner in the Sky
- Ravi Restaurant: For street food, try this restaurant for its flavourful Pakistani curry and naan bread.
- Dubai Food Festival: If you are looking for a gastronomic adventure, you got to visit in February.
How to book with travel agents for Dubai?
All you need to do is call FlightsPro Dubai travel booking experts at 0208 396 7200 or email us your requirements at email@example.com and get a free custom quote today. Now you can also book a home visit and our travel agent will visit you to discuss the travel arrangements.