We always recommend booking all kinds of all-inclusive Hurghada holiday packages through a professional travel agent because it not only covers the entire major cost of your trip but also saves your time and effort.
Everything on this Hurghada holiday will be on tap so that you can have the most relaxing time of your life. And, why not? Hurghada is your ultimate African resort destination.
Why book Hurghada Holidays?
For Hurghada is great for
- All-inclusive holidays: If you are looking for a perfect beach town in a far-flung location then, Hurghada is your ideal choice because this is where you can find most of the all-inclusive resorts. So, sit back and relax while we choose the best Hurghada holiday packages for you.
- Family Holidays: Hurghada is an ideal choice for families because the destination is brimming with sunshine, water parks, aquarium, theme parks, in-resort facilities for the entertainment of your kids and adults alike.
- Cheap honeymoon package deals: If you have been looking for an exotic honeymoon destination in a far-flung location then, you have come to the right place. We have not only got the best adult-only resorts here but the best honeymoon package deals so that you don’t have to lose out on the luxury.
Egypt Holidays are exciting because of its amazing cities that offer such diversity that you will not be able to say no! Hurghada is another resort destination like Sharm El Sheikh that is popular among the Britons because of its year-round sunshine, and stunning scenery, above and below the water, the Red Sea Riviera. Therefore, it is also a world-class diving destination. It is home to some of Egypt’s most popular resorts. So, doesn’t matter if you stay in the thriving Hurghada City, peaceful Makadi Bay or the picturesque lagoon resort of El Gouna, you will be in for 100% entertainment and beach-lazying.
Where to stay in Hurghada
If you are confused as to where to stay in Hurghada, then we will sort this out for you. These are the three popular resort towns in Hurghada city of Egypt that are very popular among families, couples and even solo travellers.
- Hurghada City: This is the former fishing town that has transformed itself into a spectacular resort town with 20 kilometres of golden sand and luxurious beachside hotels. If you are in the city, head to Old Hurghada and explore traditional Egyptian life around the mosques and lively bazaars.
- Makadi Bay: This is 35 km south of Hurghada, that is known for its real village appeal and known for its best beach resorts in the Red Sea Riviera. Stay here if you are looking for a quiet and low key nightlife.
- El Gouna: This town is located 20km north of Hurghada and is known for its series of islands and lagoons.
Things to see and do in Hurghada
Snorkelling at Orange Bay: Orange Bay is one of the most popular reef sites that is known for its magnificent coral gardens, colourful fish, rays, octopus and turtles. Head to this fantastic desert island getaway, sounds interesting?
Seascope Submarine: We tell you to get your cameras ready because this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Hurghada. Get to the underwater wonders of the Red Sea in a unique glass-sided observation deck three metres below surface level.
Badawya Desert Adventure: Adventure lovers! Get to the deep into the desert by jeep, drive quad bikes and ATVs. Also, enjoy a Bedouin barbecue dinner accompanied by belly dancing and traditional music.
The beaches: There is no dearth of beaches and private hotel beaches along the scenic shoreline.
How to book Hurghada Holidays
The best way to find a great holiday deal is to let our local Hurghada FlightsProUK Holiday experts find you negotiated deals. As the best travel agents in London, we have the best-discounted group holidays.
The best way is to call our Hurghada holiday experts at 0208 396 7200 and talk to our holiday managers who can recommend the best options for you according to your budget.
Your ad hoc travel agent will always be one call away. Or, you can simply write to us email@example.com about your requirements. We are one of the leading travel agents in London that work both online and offline giving unparalleled customer service at all times.
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more Hurghada holiday packages as well as daily travel ideas.