Cuba holidays are a unique experience, filled with vibrant culture, stunning beaches, and fascinating history. The island nation is famous for its salsa music and dance, colonial architecture, vintage cars, and cigars.
Visitors can stroll along the Malecon in Havana, explore the cobblestone streets of Trinidad, or relax on the white sand beaches of Varadero.
Cuba also boasts several UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the historic center of Havana and the Vinales Valley. Food lovers can indulge in traditional Cuban cuisine, which features savory dishes such as ropa vieja and arroz con pollo, and refreshing drinks like mojitos and daiquiris.
Overall, Cuba holidays offer a rich and diverse experience that appeals to travelers of all ages and interests.
Why Book Cuba Holidays with FlightsPro?
Offering a doorway to the alluring island of Cuba, FlightsPro stands out as the pioneer of extraordinary encounters.
When you enter the world of FlightsPro, you will discover a group of devoted travel experts, seasoned travellers who have left their hearts in Cuba and are happy to share their love with you. They carefully create your ideal itinerary for Cuba holidays using their wealth of experience and recognising that no two journeys are the same.
FlightsPro takes pride in designing memorable experiences that give you a sense of Cuba’s rich culture and enthralling past. Wander through the colonial buildings and vibrant façade of Old Havana to learn about the history of a bygone age. Visit the fabled Finca Viga, Ernest Hemingway’s house, where his ghost still lingers and tells tales of literary genius and artistic inspiration.
With FlightsPro, you can actively participate in the rhythms of Cuba rather than merely watch them from a distance. Discover the sensual motions that reflect the passionate pulse of the island by diving into the world of salsa. Having meaningful interactions with locals will allow you to hear about their history, present, and aspirations for the future.
FlightsPro stands out not only for their proficiency in designing a smooth travel experience but also for their dedication to ethical and sustainable tourism. To ensure that your visit has a good influence on this alluring country, they work with local communities and support initiatives that conserve Cuba’s natural beauty and cultural treasures.
As soon as you reserve your Cuba holidays with FlightsPro, you join a family that supports your aspirations. Their round-the-clock assistance makes sure that every stage of your journey, from departure to safe arrival, is handled with the highest commitment and care.
In conclusion, FlightsPro is the ideal travel companion for discovering Cuba’s mysteries. Their knowledge, enthusiasm, and love of discovery will give your adventure a special touch and transform it into a tale you’ll never forget.
Are you prepared to set out on a soul-stirring journey where Cuba’s spirit will envelop you like a warm, tropical breeze? Together, let’s make memories that will forever dance in the heart of this alluring island. Let FlightsPro be your guide. Book Cuba holidays with London’s best travel agency, FlightsPro, and start the journey!
Things to do on Cuba Holidays
- A Retro Twist to you Beach Holiday – Cuba is the Caribbean island for you if you enjoy your beach vacations with a classic, flaming flair. In Cuba’s attractive capital, Havana, you can admire clock-stopped colonial architecture and vintage vehicles. The milk-white beaches are also beautiful to gaze at. The fact that the mojitos and cigars are excellent also helps.
- City Gaze – Havana, the capital of Cuba, has seen some action. And it doesn’t hesitate to flaunt those wrinkles. Revolution Square is a wonderful spot to start because it is the location of the famous Che Guevara mural.Expect to hear Cadillacs chugging through the Art Deco streets, cigar-smoking men conversing in store doorways, and salsa thumping out of vibrant cabaret clubs as you roam around the loud and proud city.
- Off-Beat Cuba – Cuba has a very different vibe from the rest of the Caribbean due to its rustic qualities. After decades of harsh trade restrictions, the nation’s economy suffered a little, so modern conveniences like fancy restaurants and air conditioning aren’t really widespread. Cuba has perfected the art of off-the-beaten-path adventure seeking as a result of its distinctive way of life.
Top Beaches in Cuba
Cuba is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Here are some of the top beaches in Cuba:
- Varadero Beach: Located on the northern coast of Cuba, Varadero is a stunning 20-kilometer-long stretch of white sand beach with crystal-clear turquoise waters. It is the most popular beach in Cuba and offers a range of activities, from snorkeling and diving to golf and nightlife.
- Cayo Santa Maria: This small island off the northern coast of Cuba is home to some of the most pristine beaches in the country, including Playa Las Gaviotas and Playa Santa Maria. The beaches are known for their calm, shallow waters and soft, powdery sand.
- Guardalavaca: Located on the eastern coast of Cuba, Guardalavaca boasts several beautiful beaches, including Playa Esmeralda and Playa Pesquero. The beaches are surrounded by lush green hills and offer a range of water sports, including snorkeling and kayaking.
- Playa Ancón: Situated on the southern coast of Cuba, near the city of Trinidad, Playa Ancón is a picturesque beach with calm waters and soft, golden sand. The beach is popular with snorkelers and divers, as there are several coral reefs just offshore.
- Playa Pilar: Located on the island of Cayo Guillermo, off the northern coast of Cuba, Playa Pilar is a secluded beach with crystal-clear waters and powdery white sand. It is named after Ernest Hemingway’s boat, the Pilar, which he used for fishing expeditions in the area.
Best time to go on Cuba holidays
The dry months in Cuba are November through April. The other months experience frequent, intense but brief downpours. In Cuba, the monthly average temperature doesn’t vary all that much. All year round, the temperature is between the low and high 20s. Generally speaking, the east of the island has a little higher temperature than the west.
Shopping in Cuba
A T-shirt with a Che Guevara graphic on it is the best way to advertise that you have visited Cuba. Along with handmade jewellery and artwork, one is available for a low price at the Guardalavaca artisan market.
The Brisas Guardalavaca hotel is a short stroll from the market. Alternately, go to Avenida 1’s Varadero Market. You may purchase items like Che Guevara memorabilia, Cadillac toys, and Cuban straw hats here.
Cuba is known for its rum and cigars. The best cigar shops in Varadero can be found on Avenida 1 and there is also a decent one on 31st Street. The stores around Guardalavaca’s Plaza de la Marqueta in Holguin are among the worst places to find rum.
Havana Club is the most widely used brand, however if you really want to push the envelope, spend some money on some 15-year-old Havana Club reserve.
Top Hotels in Cuba
Cuba has a wide range of accommodation options, from budget-friendly guesthouses to luxury hotels. Here are some of the top hotels in Cuba:
- Gran Hotel Manzana Kempinski La Habana: This five-star hotel is located in the heart of Havana, overlooking the iconic Capitolio building. It offers luxurious rooms and suites, a rooftop pool and bar, and several restaurants serving Cuban and international cuisine.
- Hotel Nacional de Cuba: This historic hotel is situated on a hill overlooking the Malecon and the sea in Havana. It has hosted many famous guests over the years, including Winston Churchill and Frank Sinatra. The hotel features elegant rooms and suites, a pool, several restaurants, and a cabaret show.
- Melia Cohiba: Located in the upscale Vedado neighborhood of Havana, the Melia Cohiba is a modern hotel with spacious rooms and suites, a large pool, several restaurants, and a nightclub. It offers stunning views of the city and the sea.
- Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa: This adults-only resort is located on the northern coast of Cuba, near the city of Holguin. It offers luxurious suites, a spa, several restaurants, and a range of activities, including water sports and tennis.
- Iberostar Varadero: Situated on the stunning Varadero Beach, this five-star resort offers spacious rooms and suites, several pools, a spa, and a range of restaurants and bars. It is a popular choice for families and couples looking for a relaxing beach vacation.
Average Flight time to Cuba from the UK
The flight from the UK to Cuba takes more than 14 hours.
Flights you can book for your Cuba holidays
Several airlines operate flights from the UK to Cuba. Here are some of the airlines that offer direct or indirect flights to Cuba from the UK:
- Virgin Atlantic: Virgin Atlantic operates direct flights from London Gatwick to Havana.
- British Airways: British Airways operates direct flights from London Gatwick to Havana.
- Air France: Air France operates flights from several UK airports, including London Heathrow, Manchester, and Birmingham, with a stopover in Paris before continuing on to Havana.
- KLM: KLM operates flights from several UK airports, including London Heathrow, Manchester, and Birmingham, with a stopover in Amsterdam before continuing on to Havana.
- Iberia: Iberia operates flights from London Heathrow to Havana, with a stopover in Madrid.
- Air Europa: Air Europa operates flights from London Gatwick and Manchester to Havana, with a stopover in Madrid.
Visa Requirement for Cuba holidays
To travel to Cuba, British nationals need both a valid passport and a tourist card. Visit www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/cuba/entry-requirements for the latest recent information on passports and visas.
How to Book Cuba Holidays?
Cuba holidays have something for everyone, whether you go for the tourist hotspot of Varadero, the breathtaking scenery of Guardalavaca, or the intriguing metropolis of Havana. Call us at 0208 396 7200 to book Cuba holidays at the lowest fares possible. We not just give you the cheapest prices but also 24×7 customer support, financial security and much more.
For more travel inspirations and daily travel & flight updates, follow us here.
Where can I book cheap Cuba holidays?
You can book cheap Cuba holidays with FlightsPro, the best travel agents in London. All you need to do is call 0208 396 7200 and we can make complete travel arrangements for your Cuba holidays including flights, hotels, car rentals and much more.
What is the best time to book Cuba holidays?
Cuba’s high season runs from December to April, and this is the peak time for tourism. Prices for flights and accommodation tend to be higher during this period. Low season runs from May to November, and prices are generally lower during this time. But with FlightsPro, you can book cheap Cuba holidays with FlightsPro anytime of the year.
Are there any special events that I should plan my Cuba holiday around?
Cuba hosts a number of festivals and events throughout the year, and these can be a great reason to visit. For example, the Havana International Jazz Festival takes place in January, and the Havana Carnival happens in July.