Egypt Famous Holiday Destinations :
Egypt Holidays bring forth the mighty Nile, magnificent monuments, desert and lush delta. The people here are warm, welcoming and are born story-tellers. There are sand-covered tombs, enticing pyramids and towering Pharaonic temples, which in all brings out the explorer in all the travellers.
Undoubtedly, Egypt is one of the most popular holiday destinations with couples and family alike. A country such as Egypt hosts world-renowned historical treasures, famous temples, pyramids, and mystifying tombs. That is not it, you also have the coral reefs of the Red Sea Rivera that make for an awesome Egypt Holiday.
If you look at the landscape, the country is divided into four geographical areas – the Nile Valley and Delta, Western Desert, Eastern Desert and the Sinai Peninsula. So if you are going on Egypt Holiday, you are in for sandy deserts, mountains, lakes and territorial waters.
A typical Egypt Holiday includes a visit to Cairo’s bustling bazaars, lazing around in the sun-kissed beaches of Hurghada, snorkelling at Naama Bay and the one and only resort town of Sharm El Sheikh that is host to the lively nightlife scene.
Why Book Egypt Holidays with FlightsPro?
Welcome to FlightsPro, your best option for gaining access to Egypt’s historic beauties and their mystery. You need not go any further if your dreams include travelling to Egypt to see the breathtaking pyramids and captivating Nile.
You’ll set out on a journey that combines history, culture, and adventure into an unforgettable experience when you take one of our carefully designed Egypt vacations. Learn why you should select FlightsPro for your Egypt holidays, then begin your exceptional journey right away!
- Every Traveler’s Customised Itinerary
At FlightsPro, we recognise that every Traveller is Unique, with Different Preferences and Interests. Our staff of knowledgeable travel planners excels in creating Egypt holidays that are specifically catered to your needs. Whether you enjoy history, culture, or adventure, we create specialised itineraries to make sure you get the most out of your time in Egypt.
- Unparalleled Travel Experience in Egypt
With years in the travel business, FlightsPro can claim unrivalled competence when it comes to Egypt holidays. Our travel experts have in-depth knowledge of Egypt’s top sights, undiscovered jewels, and regional traditions, so we can provide you insights and advice that will make your trip really unforgettable.
- Travel booking and planning made simpleWith our simple booking process, we take the stress out of organising Egypt holidays. Our travel specialists start planning an itinerary as soon as you get in touch with us, taking your interests and financial constraints into careful consideration. We secure the top flights, lodgings, and activities thanks to our extensive network of travel partners, ensuring you have a hassle-free and delightful vacation.
- Discover Egypt’s Ancient richesEgypt is a country rich in history, and we have carefully planned our Egypt holidays to allow you to discover its ancient riches. As you see the famous Pyramids of Giza, gaze in awe at the Sphinx, and tour the Valley of the Kings, you will be walking in the pharaohs’ footsteps. Discover the interesting past of the Luxor and Karnak Temples as you travel the fabled Nile River and take in Egypt’s breathtaking scenery.
- Embrace the Rich Egyptian Culture
Our Egypt holidays go beyond just sight-seeing, therefore we urge you to get involved in the community. Enjoy authentic Egyptian food, browse in crowded bazaars, and meet the friendly, welcoming inhabitants. Participate in distinctive cultural events like seeing a traditional dance performance or going to a lively local festival. FlightsPro makes sure you leave Egypt with a profound understanding for its rich history.
- Security and Safety First
Our first priority is keeping you secure on your Egypt holidays. To make sure you have a safe and comfortable journey, we closely collaborate with trustworthy local operators and hand-pick hotels. Be confident that our Egypt holidays abide by all required safety regulations, allowing you to explore worry-free.
With FlightsPro, explore Egypt’s wonders and set out on a voyage that will leave you with lifelong memories. Our custom Egypt holidays, supported by our outstanding knowledge and dedication to safety, ensure an unforgettable experience. Book your Egypt holidays with us right away and be ready to be mesmerised by the Pharaohs’ enchantment!
Egypt is split into two seasons: summer and winter. While it is scorching hot in July and August along with humidity that stays even after it turns dark, make sure that your room is air-conditioned when you book a hotel in Egypt. November to April is considered to be the best months to travel because there is one thing that Egypt is always going to be hot. So, plan your Egypt holidays accordingly.
Do you require a visa to travel to Egypt?
British passport holders do not require a visa to go for Egypt holidays. You can directly visit the Visa2Egypt portal or your nearest Egyptian consulate. Your passport must have 6 months validity from the return date of travel, two clear pages inside, and a valid return ticket.
There is never a dearth of places to see or things to do on your Egypt holidays. Be it you want a history-filled educational tour with family or a relaxing beach break with your partner, you can get whatever you want.
- Start with the ancient pyramids, temples, monasteries and mummies, yes you heard us right, mummies!
- Head to the Red Sea for its beautiful beaches. Book yourself an exclusive 5-7 days Sharm El-Sheikh Holiday to get acquainted. Known for its crystal clear waters, golden sands, water sports, and diving schools, this pace is a very popular holiday destination for couples, families and solo travellers.
- Walk along the river Nile – the world’s longest river to explore well-known sights – the Valley of the Kings (home to the tomb of Tutankhamen), the Temple of Karnak and the Avenue of the Sphinx.
- Yes, for mummies and the age-old tradition of tomb life, head to Luxor where you can learn all about the fascinating process of embalming.
- Islam is the main religion in Egypt
- Coptic Christians (Christian Egyptians) also prevails in many parts of the country.
- Visit the mosques because the locals are going to welcome you with open arms.
- Arabic is their first language but English is widely spoken. Only, in rural areas, you will need a guide who can guide you through the place and interaction with the locals.
- Even though you will find British, Italian, Mexican etc, in larger cities, but one must try signature Egyptian dish that usually has lots of fresh vegetables, rice, bread and Meze.
- The dishes are infused with local spices that enrich the flavour of the cuisine.
From Cairo and Luxor, the Red Sea settlements of Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh, to the Mediterranean Sea metropolis of Alexandria, you can mingle with the locals and street-vendors or meet like-minded travellers and tourists in the pubs, clubs and bars that line the main strips.
Or, if it’s family-friendly activities you’re searching for, why not book a trip to see one of Egypt’s electrifying sound and light shows – we haven’t found anyone who hasn’t been impressed by a spot-lit Sphinx yet!
Egypt holidays are popular in the UK. Book easyJet, Egypt Air & TAP AIR PORTUGAL that fly the most frequently from United Kingdom to Egypt.
Even though there are 12 major airports in Egypt, there are 4 main international airports that can get you to the main tourist locations of your Egypt Holiday.
- Cairo Airport if you want to discover medieval Egypt
- Luxor Airport will take you right into where the pyramids are.
- Get to Sharm El Sheikh Airport or Hurghada Airport for if you looking for resort holiday
Average Flight Time from UK to Egypt
Depending on which location in Egypt that you are starting your Egypt Holiday from, the average flight time depends:
- London to Cairo, Egypt: 4 hours 40 minutes.
- Manchester to Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt: 5 hours 35 minutes.
- Birmingham to Hurghada, Egypt: 6 hours 30 minutes.
Do’s and Dont’s on Egypt Holidays
- During the holy month of Ramadan, many cafes and restaurants will be closed during the day.
- There may be restrictions on alcohol sales in some places
- Dining for non-Muslim guests may take place in private rooms
- There may also be restrictions during this time on playing music, dancing, and eating.
- Make sure you drink lots of water. You will need more than you think you will need.
- Carry water with you everywhere you go.
Book Egypt Flights & Holidays with FlightsProUK
If you are planning for that perfect winter sun destination holiday with your partner, family or solo for long, get in touch with our Egypt holidays & flights experts so that they can guide you to your perfect vacation.
Under the watchful eye of FlightsPro’s committed travel consultants, worries and tension vanish like mirages in the desert. Your every wish is realised thanks to their skill, and every whim is greeted with a kind grin. They plan the grand symphony of your Egypt holidays, from perfect flight connections to private transportation, leaving you with nothing but unadulterated happiness.
FlightsPro continues to stand out as an authentic resource in the era of digital wanderlust by providing tailored human connections despite the virtual din. They represent the spirit of a travel family that fosters your goals and supports you along the way because of their passion for travel, which transcends the limitations of a regular agency.
So, dear traveller, look no farther than FlightsPro, London’s top travel agency, if you’re looking for Egypt holidays that surpasses the ordinary, where history, luxury, and enchantment merge. Let them serve as your entryway into the world of the pharaohs, where history is revealed and time stands still, waiting to welcome you with open arms.
Get in Touch
You can call our flights & holidays Egypt team on 0208 396 7200 and talk to our Holiday Managers who can recommend the best locations, better hotels in Egypt. Your ad-hoc travel agents will always be only one call away.
Write to us at email@example.com about your requirements. One of our Egypt flights holiday & experts will call you or email you back at your preferred time. We are one of the leading travel agents in London that work both online and offline giving unparalleled customer service at all times.
For more travel inspirations and daily travel & flight updates, follow us here.