About Business class flight tickets to the Maldives
When it comes to taking holiday in luxury, then there is nothing like booking business class flight tickets to the Maldives. And, a luxury holiday destination like the Maldives deserves such attention.
Why go to the Maldives?
The Maldives is always on the high list of Britons because of crystal clear waters, warm tropical sunshine, and endless horizons. And, this makes it the perfect destination for families, honeymoons, groups, or solo alike.
Just making sure that you book the cheap business class flight tickets to the Maldives will do the rest of the trick. And, why not! Because you have the best travel agents as we will make sure that you get the best cheap flights.
Things to Do in the Maldives
- Scuba Diving: The Maldives is a premier scuba diving destination in the world with an abundance of marine life and crystal clear blue waters. You will not be needing a wet suit here.
- Snorkelling: If scuba isn’t your thing, then snorkelling is a great option. You can easily spend 2 hours, even snorkelling in 3 different locations.
- Dolphin Watching: It is here in the Maldives that you will see some of the most active and playful dolphins in the wild.
- Island Hopping: This is a great way to know local communities and islands nearby.
- Surfing: Did you know that the Maldives is a world-class surfing destination and attract top surfers from all around the world.
- Visit the Spa: If the Maldives was made for romance then, make sure you take out some time to pamper yourself. If you are staying with your partner, try couple massage treatment to up the romance a bit more.
- Scenic flights: Take a scenic flight over the atolls. From the air, you will instantly know why the Maldives is one of the most popular destinations.
- Parasailing: If the scenic flight is not in your budget, try parasailing.
Airlines that Fly Business Class To Maldives
Believe us, things are a lot easier when you have major and the most popular airlines that fly business class flight tickets to the Maldives. You can book British Airways Flights, Emirates Airlines, Qatar Airlines, or Turkish Airlines.
And, the airlines operate from all major airports in London – London Heathrow, London Gatwick, and other regional airports in London.
How to book your departure airport?
All you need to do is just tell us your preferred airport of departure and our flight experts will help you find the best business class flight tickets to the Maldives according to your preference and budget.
Why Book Business Class Flights to the Maldives
If we could explain to you in the simplest form as to why book business class flight tickets to the Maldives then, the answer is its sheer comfort and opulence.
You have access to business class lounges at the airports. You have fully flat beds and a-la-carte dining. This makes sure that you arrive at the destination as relaxed as possible. So, if you are seeking opulence and extravagance, then business class flights to the Maldives should be your first choice.
What do you get?
For instance, with some airlines, you also get private chauffeurs to and from the airport. Airlines like British Airways Flights, Emirates, Qatar Airlines, and Turkish Airlines, you have:
- extra legroom,
- unlimited access to your signature spirits and cocktails,
- priority check-in
- boarding facilities,
- restaurant-quality dining options,
- amazing inflight entertainment,
- private seating configuration.
Some Useful Information About Maldives
Male International Airport or Velana International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives.
Average Flight Time
Any direct flight between London and Male takes about 10-11 hours. On the other hand, connecting flights with Emirates, Qatar or Turkish Airlines can take about 12-13 hours but it all depends on the length of the layover.
The best way to getting around the Maldives is by renting a car. So, book private transportation when you book cheap business class flights with the travel agency because this way, you can save more.
How to book Cheap Business Class Flights From Maldives
The best way is to call 0208 396 7200 and directly speak with our Maldives business class flight experts. Because our experts help you book the best-negotiated business class flight deals.
Also, you can get in touch with our London based travel agency on email – email@example.com and connect with our Maldives experts. They will recommend you best available fares, best locations, better hotels in the Maldives. Therefore, we are always one call away and ready to connect with you at your preferred timings.
We are one of the leading travel agents in London that work both online and offline giving unparalleled customer service at all times.