Get the best flight deals to the most popular destinations in Europe – Zurich, Prague, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Munich, Milan and others. Book cheap direct flights with major low-cost airlines from all major airports in London.
Our travel agents will find you the best flight deals based on your preferred airports for layovers with the connecting flights to Europe, duration, time of arrival, and price. Just keep your travelling dates flexible and book in advance to get the best flight deals for your next Europe Holiday.
Now we thought why not make this page a little more interesting for you than just giving the information on how brilliant we are as a travel agent and our meticulous work when it comes to fantastic bargain for you! We decided to create a full 4-weeks Europe tour itinerary for you. We call it as our European Odyssey”
The Grand Tour – Europe
Time: 4 weeks
London, United Kingdom, days 1-3
- Start your European tour in London, where you can see well-known sites including the British Museum, the Tower of London, and Buckingham Palace.
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea while exploring Camden and Soho, two thriving cities.
- Visit Bath and Stonehenge in one day.
Day 4-6: France, Paris
- Take the Eurostar to the City of Love, Paris. Visit the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy the magnificent bridges and inviting cafes as you stroll along the Seine River.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles for the day.
Days 7-9, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Visit Amsterdam to experience the city’s distinct appeal through canal cruises, visits to the Anne Frank House, and the Van Gogh Museum.
- Take a spin through the lovely parks of the city on a rented bike.
- savor treats from the Netherlands like stroopwafels and bitterballen.
10-12th day: Berlin, Germany
- Go to Berlin, a historically significant city. Visit the Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Wall, and the Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
- Discover Kreuzberg’s thriving street art scene and indulge in some regional currywurst.
- To see Sanssouci Palace, travel to Potsdam for the day.
Days 13–15, Prague, Czech Republic
- Visit Prague and be amazed by the city’s fantasy-like structures, such as Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.
- Take in classical music performances and hearty Czech fare like goulash and trdelnk.
- Visit Kutná Hora’s Sedlec Ossuary (Bone Church) during a day trip.
Day 16 to 18: Austria, Vienna
- Continue on to Vienna, a city renowned for its classical music tradition and imperial palaces.
- Visit the Vienna State Opera, Belvedere Palace, and Schönbrunn Palace.
- Enjoy a slice of Sachertorte while listening to classical music.
19–21 days: Budapest, Hungary
- Visit Budapest’s hot baths, including Széchenyi and Gellért Baths, on your way east.
- For breathtaking vistas, visit Matthias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion, and Buda Castle.
- Try meals like goulash and chimney cake, which are typical of Hungary.
Day 22 to 24: Italy, Venice
- Experience the allure of Venice’s canals, St. Mark’s Square, and the Rialto Bridge by taking a trip there.
- By the Grand Canal, take a gondola ride and eat some delicious seafood.
- Visit Murano and Burano for a day excursion to see their colorful homes and exquisite items.
Day 25 to 27: Italy, Rome
- The Eternal City, Rome, is where you should go. Visit the Pantheon, Roman Forum, and Colosseum.
- Explore the Vatican City, stopping in the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Enjoy gelato, pasta, and pizza that are truly Italian.
28th to 30th day: Barcelona, Spain
- Travel to Barcelona to experience the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, two of Gaudi’s most iconic works.
- Investigate the ancient Gothic Quarter and promenade La Rambla.
- Enjoy flamenco dancing, paella, and tapas.
Day 31: Travel back to London, England
Reminisce about your fantastic trip to Europe as you take a flight back to London.
This European Odyssey or if you may call it the Grand Europe Tour gives you a taste of the rich fabric of the continent by examining a wide range of cultures, cuisines, and historical periods.
We will take care to modify the schedule in accordance with your interests and free time. Happy Europe travels!
Contact us at 0208 396 7200.
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more travel inspirations and daily travel & more Europe travel, follow us on Facebook or Instagram