At FlightsPro.co.uk, we always recommend our flyers to book cheap direct flights to Antigua. And even if you are getting the cheapest flights to Antigua, be assured that you won’t be compromising on the quality at all.
Please note that we do complimentary online check-in, take your meal requests & even assign the seats of our choice. Note: Few airlines charge a fee for allocating a seat.
You can always choose between British Airways direct flights, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia. Our travel experts promise to help you find the best cheapest flights to Antigua.
How to get to Antigua
V. C. Bird International Airport in Antigua is the nearest airport and 8 kms away from the city center.
It is a major airport that caters to both international and domestic flights. Direct Flight to Antigua from the UK takes around 8 Hours.
Top Experiences in Antigua
Once you have booked your cheap flight tickets to Antigua, go through these top experiences in Antigua that are surely not to be missed:
- Betty’s Hope Sugar Plantation: This is the oldest sugar plantation in the country and now been turned to an open-air museum. Find a sweet spot and enjoy the Antigua’s important part of history.
- Go for Bird watching –
- Try your luck at a Casino: Kings Casino is the largest casino in Antigua. Do not forget to try your luck here.
- Spot yachts at Nelson’s Dockyard: This museum contains a variety of archaeological treasures from around the island. Nelson’s Dockyard has been converted into a national park with a museum, shops, restaurants and hotels.
- Hike to Fort Berkeley: Primarily designed for Antigua’s defense, the trail to the fort starts at the Superyacht Dock, behind the Copper and Lumber Store Hotel in Nelson’s Dockyard. Spot goats, postcard perfect views of the English Harbour, and some interesting 200-year old buildings.
- Hike to the Pillars of Hercules: Take the hiking trail from Galleon Beach and witness the Pillars of Hercules that were formed by the waves over thousands of years. This serves as an excellent spot for snorkeling and diving.
- Shirley Heights: For the perfect bird eye view of the English Harbour. Hop on to Shirley Heights and feel why this location was chosen as a military lookout and gun battery.
What to Eat
- Sheer Rocks for Mediterranean inspired cuisine.
- Catherine’s Café Page for lobster cakes, snapper papillote and tartiflette.
- Papa Zouk Fish ‘N’ Rum for its elaborate fish menu.
- Grace before Meals for hearty West Indian food.
Popular Hotels in Antigua
We have always focused on providing the best hotel options. When you are in Antigua, we would suggest you to stay at Jumby Ray, Curtain Bluff Resort, Carlisle Bay, Sugar Ridge, or Dickenson Bay Cottages apart from the other stay options we have onboard.
If you are looking for Antigua Holiday, book them for cheap with us and we promise that we will get you the best price without compromising on the quality & services.
Climate for Antigua:
Like any island in the Caribbean, the best time to go is the winter season, between mid-December and mid-April
In early December or in May and June, you will be able to find the best deals around flights and hotels in Antigua.
September (and to a lesser extent August and October) is peak season for hurricanes and Antigua.
For accurate and best cheap hotel & cheap flights into Antigua, get in touch with FlightsPro.co.uk travel experts.
For Flights to Antigua, we always suggest our customers not to trust the prices that you see on the web. Most of the flash sales are not always available online and most of the times, one might not be able to book the published fare. At FlightsPro.co.uk, we equip our customers with the proficient travel experts over the phone that will be able to find the best bet. Find Cheap Flights to Antigua with Flightspro.co.uk. Call our toll free lines on 0800 048 8880 and speak to our Antigua travel experts.