Travelling with pets to Europe has become more and more common in recent years and why not! Taking your felines with you is a lot easier when you have the pet-friendly travel agents that can help you get all the paperwork done, book your flights, pet-friendly hotels and much more.
You have a personal travel agent that looks after all your travelling with pets to Europe needs all at no hidden charges and no extra cost.
We will tell you all about the ways you can travel with your pets within the EU countries including Norway and Switzerland. Only with having a passport and being vaccinated against rabies, now you can freely travel with your pets.
Here are a few conditions on which only your dogs, cats and ferrets can travel to any of the 28 European states:
- Your pets need to be vaccinated against rabies
- Microchipped for easy identification in case the pet is lost or has run away.
- Not more than 5 pets are allowed on a non-commercial trip.
- Make sure your dog is vaccinated for tapeworm 24-120 hours before arriving into Finland, Republic of Ireland, and Malta
- A health certificate by a vet.
Useful tips for travelling with pets to Europe
As your best pet-friendly travel agents in London, we also want your pet to have the most comfortable trip. We are by your side, but we also want to make sure that you are also informed and do your best to make the pet as comfortable as possible.
- Book a pet-friendly hotel: With the flights, make sure you have also booked a pet-friendly hotel. Most of the hotels in Europe have a strict no-pet policy. But don’t fret! We have a list of cheap pet hotels and we will help you choose the best according to your budget.
- Check pet-friendly Restaurants: Again, make sure you check with your personal travel agent that you have pet-friendly places to eat beforehand. Therefore, it is better to check beforehand.
- Research about local vets: You don’t know if the change in environment will affect their health. Make sure you always have a list of local vets and their contact info, in case you need one while in Europe.
- Bring a pet first aid kit: In case you need any, make sure you have one with yourself at all times.
- Book a pet-friendly airline: When it comes to choosing a pet-friendly airline, don’t fret! Our flight specialists will make sure that your pet is travelling in very good conditions. We will ensure you pick an airline that offers better conditions for your feline.
Lufthansa, Air France, Iberia, KLM, Norwegian and Aegean Airlines are the top airlines that allow pet travel to Europe from the UK. Please talk to our travel agents for specific information.
Support for Pet Travel to Europe
For support with all and any aspects of your pet travel to Europe, our knowledgeable USA pet travel specialists are only a call or email away. Get in touch at 020 8396 7200 or drop us a mail at email@example.com