Vietnam holidays are awe inspiring and like no other. This is a magnificent country that is loved by travellers from all over the place and is a mixed bag of South-east Asia. From the crumbling heritage, exotic golden temples to colourful architecture and some of the most picturesque beaches in the world, Vietnam has something for everyone!
Whether you are adventure-seekers, beach bums and culture vultures, Vietnam holidays are for you all! Be it the exquisite beauty of Halong Bay, luscious Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park or colourful streets of Hue, Vietnam has stories in each and every corner.
Of cities & resorts on your Vietnam Holiday
It is true that Vietnam has an incredible beauty and charm and now a hot tourist destination. Starting from the ancient villages, pagoda temples, enchanting bays, stunning beaches, idyllic islands, to verdant forests, mystical caves, towering mountains, cascading waterfalls and bustling markets – Vietnam has so many things to do and see.
Vietnam, which is bordered by China, Laos and Cambodia, so if you are looking for a multi-city tour, book FlightsPro’s incredible holiday packages at the lowest price possible and 24×7 personalised customer service.
Let’s take a look at some of the main cities and resorts that make Vietnam such an incredible unique holiday.
- Hanoi: This is the capital of Vietnam and known for its rick and diverse history. Some of the major attractions include Hoan Kiem Lake, the Ngoc Son Temples, The Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the One Pillar Pagoda
- Ho Chi Minh City: Also known as Saigon, this city is a hearty blend of the old and new – of historical and modern attractions. Some of the major attractions are: Dam Sen Park, Ho Chi Minh Museum, The tunnels of C Chi and the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon.
- Hue: You have some of the jaw dropping attractions including the Tombs of the Emperor, the Imperial Citadel and the Perfume River. And, if you are a shopper, you have some of the most renowned embroidery.
- Danang: A beautiful city by the Han River is known for its pristine beaches, inspirational landscapes, ancient pagodas and rich history and culture.
- Mekong Delta: This is where you have the famous Mekong River that reaches the sea. Discover the fish farms, sugarcane, fruit, and coconut.
- Phu Quoc: Perfect for couples, on this island, you will find some of the best beaches, crystal-clear waters, freshwater springs and mesmerising mountains.
- Nha Trang: A dream of beach lovers, talk about the white sands, crystal- clear waters and little islands with coral reefs – Nha Trang is all about it! A preferred destination for scuba divers and snorkelers, this is a must visit destination for anyone of their Vietnam Holidays.
So, wait no more. Call our holiday experts at +44 20 8396 7200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about our value added services for Vietnam Holidays!