If you are planning an escape to the most beautiful paradise in the world and looking for the best travel agents for Mauritius then, you have come to the right place. FlightsPro is your one-stop solution to all your holiday needs. We specialise in discounted fares for all-inclusive holidays, group travel, business travel, family holidays, school trips, destination weddings and much more.
But before we tell you all about us, let’s discuss your Mauritius holiday in detail and all you would need prior to booking with travel agents for Mauritius.
Mauritius is all about the flanking palms, warm tropical waves, an impressive volcanic mountain landscape, culture and intriguing past that makes it all the more interesting than just being a beach vacation. The island has so much to do for a type of vacationer that a week or two might not suffice to see and experience everything.
As a tropical island, Mauritius is a year-round destination with bright sunshine and occasional cloud covers. Sunsets in Mauritius is something that will take your breath away, literally. However, October to May is considered winter in Mauritius and this is the best time because neither it gets too humid nor too sweaty.
- Take a catamaran cruise to the electric blue waters of the Indian sea. Enjoy the delectable seafood onboard and sip on the authentic Mauritian rum.
- Snorkel. Deep-sea diving. Shark cage diving.
- Parasailing, water skiing are popular sports on the beaches of Mauritius.
- Experience aquatic life with the underwater submarine.
- Deep-sea fishing with whales and dolphins if you are lucky
- A visit to the seven colours Earth of Chamarel is a prized experience in Mauritius.
- See the sunset on the Golf Course from Chateau Bel Ombre.
- Hike up Le Morne that is a mountain on the Southwestern tip of Mauritius.
- Visit the Chamarel Waterfalls where you can buy a ticket to visit the waterfalls
- Visit the Pamplemousse that is a park that includes an incredible collection of plants from all over the world.
- Try to eat like a local – the Mauritian cuisine is a great mix of African, Indian, and Chinese cuisines.
- Visit the Grand Bassin that is an inactive volcano crater lake.
And, if you are looking for nothing but only a relaxing holiday in Mauritius then, lounge by the ocean.
Nearest airport – Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
Direct flights from London – You have direct flights with British Airways and Thomson Airways from London Gatwick Airport. While you can also book Air Mauritius flights from London Heathrow Airport that fly direct to Mauritius.
Average flight time – Fastest flight time from London to Mauritius is 11 hours and 15 minutes.
The ideal time to stay in Mauritius – According to our Mauritian travel experts, you can spend 2 days in the South, 2 days in the East, 2 days in the north and rest of the time in the west! That is the ideal way to experience Mauritius.
And, lastly, the fact that almost all locals speak English makes this an ideal destination for English-speaking travellers. When it comes to picking the best hotel in Mauritius, then all-inclusive resorts are the king. This means from your stay, meal to unlimited cocktails, everything is taken care of. Our travel agents for Mauritius will help you pick the best all-inclusive resort in Mauritius.
How to get in touch with travel agents for Mauritius?
So, wait no more! Hit us up if you are looking for the best travel agents for Mauritius to plan your holiday. When you book with us, you can now save up to 40% of your money and book everything all-inclusive. In all our all-inclusive Mauritius holidays, we cater to everything essential you would need for a perfect vacation – your flights, hotels, airport transfer & porter services, car hire and more. Our payment plans are very popular amongst our 10,000+ happy and satisfied clientele. For you can now book your holidays using your Avios points.
What makes booking Mauritius holidays with us more interesting is that we give you unparalleled 24×7 support after you book with us so that your personalised travel manager is available with you round the clock on phone or message in case you need any further assistance.
We monitor your reviews to our company very closely and constantly work towards improving our travel services and products. So, if you are looking for travel agents for Mauritius, call us at 0208 396 7200 or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within seconds.