If you are looking for the best travel agents for JetBlue flights, you have come to the right place.
Looking for a cheap flight deal on the London to New York route? Book JetBlue flight tickets with top travel agents for JetBlue.
Why Book with FlightsPro?
As travel agents for JetBlue, we are proud to announce some of the lowest prices on JetBlue flight tickets. Be it one-way, round trip, or group flight tickets, the airline will take you to many popular destinations from the UK.
For multi-city JetBlue flights, we have the most affordable discounted airfares. All you need to make sure is that your booking calendar is flexible and within your schedule.
Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re coming back to the US again, FlightsPro wants to make it easy for you to book a flight and start your next adventure today!
About JetBlue Airlines
JetBlue Airways or JetBlue is a US low-cost airline with its main hub at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). The airline flies to 100 destinations around the world and has a fleet of over 250 aircraft.
Recently, the airline has also started operating on the London Heathrow and London Gatwick to JFK route and plans to open up flights from London to Boston too.
For multi-city flights within the US, other parts of North America, as well as to Central and South America, book with travel agents for JetBlue.
JetBlue Baggage Allowance
- On every JetBlue flight ticket booking, you get hand baggage or carry-on allowance of 1 personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop, etc.) plus 1 carry-on bag.
- Any carry-on bag must not exceed 22″ L (55.88 cm) x 14″ W (35.56 cm) x 9″ H (22.86 cm), including wheels/handles, on all of aircraft types.
- And, your hand baggage must not exceed 17″ L (43.2 cm) x 13″ W (33 cm) x 8″ H (20.32 cm), including wheels/handles, on all the aircraft types.
- Just make sure that your carry on baggage must fit within the airline baggage limit
- For checked baggage, please check with your travel agents for JetBlue because your baggage allowance will depend on the ticket type. However, Blue Plus and Mint fares include free baggage allowances.
- If you book Blue Plus fare, one bag under 22.68kg (50 lb) is included, and for Mint fares, two bags under 22.68kg (50 lb) each are included in the fare.
- For any excess baggage, you can call our JetBlue customer service team at 0208 396 7200.
JetBlue Online Check-in
The main advantage of booking with travel agents for JetBlue is that we offer free online check-in on every flight booking.
Be it one-way, round trip, or group travel, we offer free web check-in to all the passengers, and the boarding passes are sent to you 24 hours before the scheduled departure time on your email.
Please note that if you do not check in online on JetBlue flights, you will have to check-in at the airport via the self-service check-in kiosks and pay extra at the airport.
So, we, as the best travel agents for JetBlue, save you big time money.
Travel Agents for JetBlue Customer Service
For any information on JetBlue baggage allowance, flight status or check-in options, and discounted flight tickets on the London to JFK route, or even the latest updates and travel inspiration, call our best JetBlue travel agents at 0208 396 7200.
What is JetBlue travel agent’s phone number?
To get in touch with JetBlue travel agents, call toll-free on 0208 396 7200.
How do I talk to a JetBlue flight booking agent in London?
FlightsPro is one of the best JetBlue flight booking agents in London. You can get in touch with our flight experts through phone 0208 396 7200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it cheaper to book JetBlue flights with travel agents?
Needless to say, booking with travel agents for JetBlue is always cheaper than even booking with the airline directly. Especially when it comes to group flight bookings and last minute travel plans, always book with a travel agent to get discount airfares.
Does JetBlue fly to Boston’s Logan airport from London?
Currently, JetBlue flies to JFK, John F. Kennedy International Airport from London Heathrow (LHR) and London Gatwick (LGW). Later in 2022, the airline plans to open the London to Boston route.