- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Hotel on All Inclusive board Basis (twin Sharing basis)
- Professionally guided tour
- Return Economy Class Airfare (Cabin Baggage only)
- Hold Luggage
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
The Maldives Holiday is your perfect winter sun destination. And, how great it could be if we could combine your regular holiday with cruising along the Indian Ocean? Explore the warm tropical waters of the Maldives that has an extraordinary diversity of marine life.
We will also be exploring the best spots for whales and dolphins. On this special Maldives Holiday, we will be exploring the lesser-visited sites on the waters of the remote southern atolls. You will be accompanied by a professional marine biologist who will be able to guide you through the wildlife better.
We will also be going for snorkelling, birdwatching and visit uninhabited islands of the Maldives.
The Maldives Holiday Route: Maldives
- Watch the rare elusive beaked whales
- Spot big whales including sperm whales, blue whales and Bryde’s whales
- Watch the many kinds of dolphins like Spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, Risso’s dolphins, spotted dolphins and striped dolphins
- Go for snorkelling.
- Watch marine life like reef fish, manta rays, hawksbill, green and olive ridley turtles.
There are many non-stop flights from London to the Maldives that fly regularly. Book cheap flights with the most reputed airlines like British Airways. There are also indirect flights like Emirates, SriLankan Airlines. Qatar Airlines connecting in Dubai, Colombo or Doha.
Average Flight Time
Direct flights from London to the Maldives take approximately 10 hours. Flights with stops en-route take from 12 to 15 hours.
The Maldives is +5 hours ahead of GMT.
British nationals can obtain a tourist visa for up to 30 days on arrival in the Maldives.
Do’s and don’ts
- Alcohol is available only on the resort’s islands.
- If you need regular medication a valid medical prescription, issued by your registered medical practitioner, is required.
- Dress modestly.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3 & 5
- DAY 6 & 8
- DAY 9 & 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
MALE to DUBAI to The UK
Today, after breakfast, you will be taken to Male Airport for your flight back to the UK via Dubai.
More about The Maldives
More about this tour
For any additional information on our tours, group tours or all-inclusive holiday packages you can call directly at our toll-free lines 0208 396 7200 and talk to our Holiday experts that can provide you handy tips on which destinations to choose from if you get confused, more things to do, how to book and save more on your trip.
Or, simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org about your requirements or even drop your contact details. One of our destination experts will call you or email you back at your preferred time. We are one of the leading travel agents in London that work both online and offline in order to provide the best of the 24X7 customer service so that your booking process is simple and travelling even more. We remain with you at all times, just a single call away till the end of your trip so that you have a hassle-free travel.