Turkey is open to travel now and safe to visit. So, if you are looking for the best travel agents for Turkey, you have come to the right place. FlightsPro is your one-stop planner for all travel essentials like your flights, all-inclusive holidays, hotels, car rentals, porter services, business trips, large group travel, student travel and more. Or, if you are just looking for some expert on Turkey travel to give you advice on things to do in Turkey, hit us up! We are always happy to help.
Turkey is a mesmerising mix of exotic and the familiar that combines the influences of the Middle East and the Mediterranean, the Balkans and Central Asia.
While one side, you will see mosques that coexist with the churches, Roman theatres with temples crumble near ancient Hittite cities. On the other, you will have dervish ceremonies and gipsy festivals that form a major part of the Turkish culture.
The Turkish people are known for their hospitality and find yourself making friends in every nook and corner and with every transaction.
Things to see in Turkey
- When you are exploring Turkey, a huge part of Turkey’s appeal lies in the archaeological sites – a legacy that has the succession of many states – Hittite, Urartian, Phrygian, Greek, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Armeno-Georgian.
- You will see the grand Classical cities to hilltop fortresses and remote churches, a number of graceful Islamic monuments, as well as intriguing city bazaars, that still rule the modern malls.
- If you head to Western Turkey, you will find any timeless to explore the old imperial capital, İstanbul – the straddling the straits linking the Black and Marmara seas.
- Thereafter, head beyond the Dardanelles and its World War I battlefields, for the two Aegean islands, Gökçeada and Bozcaada, popular for their excellent beaches, lingering Greek-ethnic identity and tranquillity.
- If you head south you have the olive-swathed landscapes around Bergama and Ayvalık.
- You can take the coastal cruises that make popular pastimes in Marmaris or Fethiye or head to the fine beaches stretch at Dalyan and Patara, near eerie ancient Lycian tombs.
- Ankara, Turkey’s capital, is a planned city that features an outstanding Museum of Anatolian Civilizations.
- The few highlights include the bizarre temple of Aezani, near Kütahya; the Ottoman museum-town of Safranbolu; exquisitely decorated early Turkish monuments in Divriği; and remarkable Hittite sites at Hattuşaş and Alacahöyük.
Best time to visit Turkey
Although Turkey is a year-round destination, we have some of our own favourite seasons to visit Turkey.
If you are looking for an ideal weather condition, go during the Spring months when the days are long and the temperatures are almost perfect. This is the perfect time to spend in cities like Istanbul and Cappadocia.
Autumn season is also a wonderful time to visit Turkey because this is when the days are shorter and there is always a high chance of rainfall. It is one of the best times to visit the Turkish coast. You will find busy cities while the beaches are almost quiet.
If you are planning to visit Turkey during the summer, expect a lot of sunshine and hot weather that makes it an ideal time to visit the beaches.
All in all, be it a high season or off-season, FlightsPro, Turkey travel agents in London UK can always find you a good bargain.
Important Information: Guidelines to travel to Turkey in 2020
In the wake of the current pandemic, Turkey has opened its opened and welcoming tourists from all nations including the UK, few things we need to keep in mind:
Turkey is one of the first nations to introduce a Safe Tourism Certification system, under which if a tourist is found COVID-19 positive, the government will take care of the patient until his recovery.
People travelling to Turkey are required to wear a mask at all times – at the airport and to and from the flight.
In addition, you are required to fill a mandatory Passenger Locator Form before you commence your travel. For more information on Coronavirus safety guidelines for your travel to Turkey from the UK, you can contact your best travel agents.
It is always advisable, especially in the current times, to book your holiday with travel agents for Turkey for a safer holiday experience. For the travel agent can handle any kind of special requests and assist you in times of emergency during your travels.
How to book with travel agents for Turkey?
All you need to do is call FlightsPro Turkey travel booking experts at 0208 396 7200 or email us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a free custom quote today. Now you can also book a home visit and our travel agent will visit you to discuss the travel arrangements.