High street travel agents are conventional brick-and-mortar companies that offer clients a variety of travel-related services. The phrase “high street” refers to the locations of these travel companies, which are frequently found in downtown or commercial sections of cities and towns. High street travel agencies provide a range of services to assist people and organisations in organising and booking their trips, holidays, and other travel-related activities.
Even today, travellers from the UK – 77 percent still book via high street travel agents. The fact is that almost all the best high street travel agents in the UK are associated with the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) or Travel Trust Association (TTA). And, this ensures that when you book your holidays, they are safe and secure.
These travel agents offer convenience and safety of the travel product which is simply not available when you book online. In addition, their expertise in the geographic understanding gives them an upper hand. Be it creating trip itineraries or doing multi-city tours.
Therefore, we wanted to highlight the benefits of booking flights & holidays with high street travel agents in this day and age when the internet is hoarded with online deals.
Trust us! If you book online, the holiday could turn into a real nightmare. And, all because one might not read the fine print. It is very necessary that you understand all the pre-requisites of your flights & holidays before and after booking.
And, in this aspect, its best to speak to a travel agent. There is something trustworthy of speaking to a human about your requirements. You can also negotiate on the price and at the same time, ask relevant questions. And, once the booking is done, there is always the high street travel agent to turn back to in case you need changes on your itinerary.
When you book through a travel agent, it is guaranteed that you are speaking to someone. Someone who has himself enjoyed some great holidays in all kinds of destinations all over the world. He is well travelled and knowledgeable. It is easier to talk about your likes and preferences and get choices to destinations.
Grom the moment you walk in, the experience is one of calmness. Your planning of the trip starts by having a conversation. Especially with someone who will be interested to know about your likes and preferences. From catering to your budget to travelling dates and the other holiday needs, they have the right resources to cater to your every need.
Let them do the hard work
While creating your own holidays is fun, but when it comes to making actual bookings, finding the best price is a tough task. And, it is really not so much fun. High street travel agents have all prices in one place plus lot of choice for your to make your decision from.
The best price deal
This is a fact that even though online engines claim to be cheaper, but in fact they are not! Whereas when you book with high street travel agents, its not only safe but also very cheap. You will be offered fabulous deals and you can also barter and bargain.
In a nutshell, you get better designed packaged deals, expert advice on destinations and flights. In addition, a more personal touch.
High Street Travel Agents Products & Services
High street travel agents offer a variety of essential services, including:
- Travel booking: High street travel agents can reserve tickets for their customers for flights, lodging, cruises, trains and other modes of transportation. They can help clients find the finest offers and solutions based on their interests and budgets thanks to their access to reservation systems.
- Package Holidays: They frequently offer pre-planned package holidays that include transport to and from the airport, lodging and occasionally other amenities like tours and activities. These deals can accommodate a range of locations and interests.
- Travel Insurance: To safeguard their clients from unforeseen circumstances or trip cancellations, travel agents might suggest and offer travel insurance products.
- Assistance with Visas and Travel papers: They can offer advice and help in obtaining the required visas and travel papers for foreign travel.
- Trip Tips: High street travel agents can provide guidance on trip plans, activities, and sightseeing possibilities because they are educated about a variety of destinations. Based on their tastes and interests, they can assist travellers in making knowledgeable judgements.
- Group Travel: High street travel agents frequently focus on planning group travel, including family holidays, business travels, or tours for particular interests.
- Cruises: They can assist customers with selecting and booking cruises, including selecting the best cruise line, stateroom category, and itinerary.
- Currency Exchange: A few travel agencies provide currency exchange services, enabling clients to get foreign cash ahead of time.
- Travel Updates: trip agents can tell their clients on weather forecasts, travel warnings, and other developments that can affect their trip arrangements.
- Customer service: They offer individualised customer care, assisting clients in resolving problems or changing their travel plans either before or while they are on the road.
The emergence of internet travel booking platforms and the ability for customers to independently plan and book trips has caused changes in the travel business, which was previously dominated by high street travel agents.
Customers now prefer to make their travel arrangements online, which has forced several high street travel agents to modify their business models in order to remain competitive in the industry. These agencies now offer specialised services, one-of-a-kind travel experiences, or customised consultations.
For more travel inspirations and daily travel & more info on high street travel agents, follow us on Facebook or Instagram