- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Hotel on All Inclusive board Basis (twin Sharing basis)
- Return Economy Class Airfare (Cabin Baggage only)
- Transfers Guides and Drivers
- Excess baggage charge
- Hold Luggage
- Personal expenses
Here is a chance to book the best of Marrakech Holidays in Morocco. Marrakech holidays speak of minarets that break the skyline, colourful street performers, cavernous covered souks, twisting, confusing lanes. Make sure that you are staying at the old medina of Marrakech which is one of the best places to stay, accommodation settings in historic private homes that have been converted into small hotels. Make sure if you are on a traditional Marrakech holiday, then you are definitely exploring along narrow alleyways, riads built in traditional Moorish style for a unique Morocco experience.
- Discover the imperial past of Marakkech in Western Morocco.
- The city is home to palaces, mosques and gardens.
- The medina is a maze of souks opening onto the bustling Djemaa el-Fna square.
- Marrakech is a living library – consists of heritage and sites of interest including the Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs and Ben Youssef Madrasa.
- Make sure you visit a hammam for a Moroccan style exfoliation and mud mask
There are regular flights that fly from the UK to Morocco. The major airports include London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester and Bristol. Book British Airways, Royal Air Maroc, EasyJet and Ryanair non-stop services.
Average Flight Time
Direct flights from anywhere in the UK to Morocco is approximately 3 hours.
Morocco is +1 hour ahead of GMT.
If you are a British passport holder, you don’t need a visa. You can Visitors from the UK are permitted to stay in Morocco for up to three months so, if your passport is valid for less than this length of time, you may face difficulties when trying to enter the country.
Do’s and don’ts
- Refrain from wearing shorts & show bare arms
- While shaking hands with someone, touch your right hand to your heart.
- Use your right hands wherever. It is considered rude to use your left hand.
- Please ask permission before clicking pictures. Chances are women will always say ‘no’.
- Take an Arabic translation book.
The currency in Morocco is the Moroccan Dirham.
Food and drink
- Moroccan lamb is a popular dish, slow roasted with spices in a traditional tagine and served with couscous.
- Bread and pastry influenced by Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dining.
- Olives, dates, grapes and pulses
- Fresh mint tea is the national drink
- Even though the country is alcohol-free but you will find beers and wine in most of the restaurants and hotels.
Best for Traditional craft items such as lamps, pottery and jewellery.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2-4
- DAY 5
LONDON to MARRAKECH
Today morning we will fly from London to Marrakech. On arrival, you will be met by one of our representative and transferred to the hotel
Next day and the following days, you will be taking a private city tour of Marrakech that includes 12th Century Koutoubia Minaret, beautiful carvings of the Saadian Tombs and the Bahia Palace.
For shopping enthusiasts, you can also enjoy the many markets and bazaars that surround Jemaa el Fna Square.
MARRAKECH to LONDON
More about British Airways
More about easyJet
More about Marrakech
More about Morocco
More about RyanAir
More about this tour
We know you are looking for a holiday. Let us help you with that. For any additional information on our tours, group tours or all-inclusive holiday packages you can call directly at our toll-free lines 0208 396 7200 and talk to our Holiday experts that can provide you handy tips on which destinations to choose from if you get confused, more things to do, how to book and save more on your trip.
Or, simply write to us at email@example.com about your requirements or even drop your contact details. One of our destination experts will call you or email you back at your preferred time. We are one of the leading travel agents in London that work both online and offline in order to provide the best of the 24X7 customer service so that your booking process is simple and travelling even more. We remain with you at all times, just a single call away till the end of your trip so that you have a hassle-free travel.