- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Hotel on All Inclusive board Basis (twin Sharing basis)
- Return Economy Class Airfare (Cabin Baggage only)
- Transfers Guides and Drivers
- Departure Taxes and Visas
- Hold Luggage
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
Our special Istanbul tour takes you on a picturesque journey through the stunning skyline of domes and minarets. Being one of the greatest cities in the world – the city has served as the capital to some of the greatest empires in the world. Located between Europe & Asia, this Istanbul tour will never fail to capture the imagination. We will tour through the area of Sultanahmet, old Istanbul that has an eclectic mix of historic mosques, covered souks and striking Roman archaeological remains. When you book Istanbul tour, believe us that you are going to explore the melting pot of cultures and a striking city between the East and the West.
- We will be exploring across the Bosphorus Strait that straddles between Europe and Asia.
- In the Old City, you will be exploring the remnants of many great empires that have ruled.
- The striking Blue Mosque
- Walkthrough the ancient Grand Bazaar.
- Marvel at the towering minarets
- Visit the Basilica Cistern
- The great Topkapi Palace
- Turkish bath Experience
When it comes to visiting Turkey, there are many airlines that fly regularly from all major airports in London. You can book British Airways, Turkish Airlines and EasyJet that all offer direct services to Istanbul. Izmir, Ankara and Antalya.
Average Flight Time
The average flight time from the UK to Istanbul is close to 3 hours.
Istanbul is +2 hours ahead of GMT.
It is important to note that its is important for the British citizens to apply for Turkish e-visa before they travel that is valid upto 90 days of stay.
Do’s and don’ts
- While you visiting mosques always remember to remove your shoes and cover your legs and shoulders. It is a sign of respect.
- Always take permissions before taking anyone’s pictures.
- Try learning a few Turkish words.
Food and drink
Of you have booked yourself an Istanbul tour, make sure you try Turkish food that is one of the crowning glories of Mediterranean cuisine full of flavours and using the freshest of ingredients.
- Raki, an ani-seed based beverage
- Efes, local beer
- Ayran – yoghurt-based drink.
Visit the historic Grand Bazaar for:
- Outside the main towns, shop for leather goods, woven rugs, copperware, ceramics, embroidery and spices.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2-4
- DAY 5
Today, you will take a direct flight to Istanbul from London.
You are in Istanbul. So, the next three days are at leisure and we advise you to discover Istanbul at your own pace.
With this Istanbul tour, you will have one-day guided tour of the old city that will include
- Topkapi Palace ruled for over 400 years by the Ottomans Empire
- the vast underground basilica water cistern with its 336 columns and masterful Byzantine engineering
- Hagia Sophia – the ‘Church of the Holy Wisdom’ - over 1,400 years old
- Visit the Blue Mosque, known for its Iznik blue tiles
- Medieval Grand Bazaar for its 4000 shops.
ISTANBUL to LONDON
More about Bosphorous
More about easyJet
More about Istanbul
More about RyanAir
More about Turkey
More about this tour
We know you are looking for a holiday. Let us help you with that. For any additional information on our tours, group tours or all-inclusive holiday packages you can call directly at our toll-free lines 0208 396 7200 and talk to our Holiday experts that can provide you handy tips on which destinations to choose from if you get confused, more things to do, how to book and save more on your trip.
Or, simply write to us at email@example.com about your requirements or even drop your contact details. One of our destination experts will call you or email you back at your preferred time. We are one of the leading travel agents in London that work both online and offline in order to provide the best of the 24X7 customer service so that your booking process is simple and travelling even more. We remain with you at all times, just a single call away till the end of your trip so that you have a hassle-free travel.