About Nice, France
We, at FlightsPro, the best travel agent in London, absolutely love French Riviera’s capital. Known for its mix of city and old-world opulence, Nice enjoys a year-round sunshine with beautiful beaches that make for a perfect beach holiday destination. Nice, France attracts tourists from all over the world and is an absolute popular amongst travellers from the UK.
Sit and read a book by the famous Promenade des Anglais' blue chairs or on a beach lounger.
When it comes to food, you will absolutely love the city’s unique street snack culture that serves socca, pissaladière or tourte de blettes. Please consider buying the French Riviera Pass.
The best part is that with this pass you will get access to all the major city museums, the open-topped bus tour, coastal cruising and plenty of other sites along the Côte d’Azur in Antibes and Monaco.
Top places to visit in Nice, France
- Promenade des Anglais : This is the most visited site in Nice, France. It covers almost five miles round the Bay of Angels. Believe us that you can spend an entire day here.
- Old Town : We suggest you buy an ice cream and take a stroll of the network of streets here.
- The Cours Saleya: Check out the flower market here that is laid out every day except Monday. Also, soak in the local gastronomical delight and shopping.
- Mouse Matisse : This hosts a series of art galleries for our art enthusiast travellers. Do visit Matisse Museum if you are here for superb collection of his art, from the 1890s to his post-Second World War cutouts.
- Russian Cathedral : This is one of the most visited and beautiful churches in the entire France. If you have been to Russia, then take a trip here because of its interiors and exteriors made of gold, shiny, studded with jewels and other treasures. Remember to cover you head, wear no shorts or skirts. Just admire the beauty once.
Best time to go to Nice, France
This is the best part about Nice, France that it is an year-round beach holiday destination.
Flight time from London to Nice, France
London to Nice is only around two hours. So, just make a weekend getaway with your partner or family. Pre Christmas celebrations, maybe.
Main Airport: Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport
Cheap flights to Nice, France
Remember to contact you local travel agent in London if you are looking for cheap flights to Nice, France. As the best travel agent in London , we recommend booking easyJet flights to Nice, France because it is the best way to get to the destination for a short break. We also book cheap Ryanair flights to Nice, France from London. We make sure that we take care of your cheap flights to Nice so that you don’t spend hefty amounts on just your flight bookings.
If you are planning a short trip to Nice from anywhere in the UK then, give us a call. Let Pur travel experts curate an trip itinerary for you that takes care of not just your low-cost flights but also your accommodation, airport transfer, airport online check-in, and preparing a list of things to do in Nice so that you don’t waste even a minute there figuring out what to do.
Book low cost easyjet flights and Ryanair flights on with us for your next upcoming trip to Nice.
Call our toll free lines on 0800 048 8880 and speak to our French travel experts.