This article will tell you why to book Air Vistara to travel between London and Delhi, India. As the best travel agents in London, UK – we believe that we are not just here to sell our travel products and services like flights, holidays, group bookings, car rentals. But also, to keep you informed about why you should be booking a particular service.
And, this is what makes us different from the other offline and online travel agencies. Our well-travelled and trained booking managers will help you find the best deals. Also, with the best industry information that will make you make informed decisions about your travel every time you book with us.
Delhi to London Flights
It’s great news that travel has slowly started reopening and countries have now opened their borders for travellers in the wake of the current coronavirus pandemic. One such luxury Indian airline, Air Vistara has newly launched its direct flights to travel between London and Delhi, India.
Starting August 28, the airline will run flights thrice a week from London Heathrow to Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, India. So, if you have been planning your trip to India for a long time now, it is time that you give us a call.
But before everything we will tell you why you should book Air Vistara to travel between London & Delhi, India:
Coronavirus Safety Measures
- Vistara is taking all the necessary measures to keep its customers safe from the Coronavirus. The airline is very particular on measures such as deep cleaning every aircraft daily and disinfecting it after every flight.
- On every flight, you have surgical masks, contactless thermometers and other sanitisation equipment that ensures safety. Each cabin crew on the flight wears Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- At the airport, Air Vistara discontinues its physical check-ins and now only online check-ins and self-printing of the boarding card is allowed. This is all taken care of if you are booking with us free of cost.
- At every airport that the airline travels to, there are barricades and distance markers, wheelchairs are being sanitised after each use. Regressive social distancing is being maintained at the boarding gates, stepladders and shuttles.
- Before boarding the plane, the passengers are given safety kits that contain a sanitizer, face mask and face shield.
- When you book Air Vistara, you are offered personalised inflight entertainment which is only available in Business Class. When you book business class, you are offered tablets preloaded with content that will have you occupied during your journey.
Air Vistara Baggage Allowance
- When you book Air Vistara, you are given a generous baggage allowance. For people travelling in Economy, you can carry a maximum weight of 15kgs.
For Premium Economy and Business Class passengers, the maximum weight for check-in baggage is 20kg and 30kg respectively.
Irrespective of the class, all passengers are allowed to carry one handbag, which can’t weigh more than 7kg. Along with one piece of cabin baggage, passengers are permitted to carry a lady’s handbag, an overcoat, and a laptop as well.
- Air Vistara has three major classes to choose from when you book tickets – Economy, Premium Economy, and Business Class. When you book Business class, you get wider seats, in-flight entertainment, and hot meals with fine linens and bone china tableware. For the Premium Economy passengers on Air Vistara gives you more legroom than normal Economy Class.
- Another advantage of booking Air Vistara to travel between London & Delhi is their inflight menu. The airline offers its passengers a wide variety of beverages and food while on-board.
So, if you want to know more about Air Vistara and how to book cheap flight tickets to travel between London and Delhi India – simply fill an enquiry form here and our travel agents will get in touch with you within minutes. Or, call us at 020 8396 7200.