If you are looking to explore Israel, book Tel Aviv holidays with FlightsPro, the best travel agent in London. Tel Aviv is an Israel hip tourist destination that is lively and a party town. Whether you are traveling with family, solo, or with friends, you will notice that this city is easygoing and hip compared to other Israel holidays cities like Jerusalem.
Known as the ‘Mediterranean Capital of Cool’ for its wonderful beaches and cafés, this is also Israel’s culinary capital. From cultural hotspots, a buzzing art scene, to rich history and museums; well, Tel Aviv holidays has everything.
Why book Tel Aviv Holidays with FlightsPro?
Apart from incredible direct flights+hotel deals all year round, our Tel Aviv holidays experts recommend you the best of the lot. So, doesn’t matter if you are visiting Tel Aviv for the first time! We can recommend to you the quietest beaches, the liveliest street markets, and the trendiest bars on this Tel Aviv holidays.
Things to do on your Tel Aviv Holidays
We are telling 100% the truth when we say Tel Aviv is one of the most alluring holiday destinations. This coastal destination has renowned heritage sites, chic boutique stores, and a thriving nightlife and culinary scene. The locals here love to be active and be outside. So, here are a few must-to-do things on your Tel Aviv holidays –
- Book Tel Aviv holidays to visit Tel Aviv Museum of Art for Israeli and modern & contemporary art, photography, and architecture & design. This is great for students and families.
- Book Tel Aviv holidays to take a tour of Old Jaffa which is Tel Aviv’s oldest part and closely associated with many biblical stories.
- If you love cycling and like to explore, head to Tel Aviv Port for wonderful views over the sea
- Take a stroll in central Tel Aviv for the Great Synagogue, built-in 1926.
- On a family Tel Aviv holidays with people of all ages? Visit the Hatachana area that is a great place to keep everyone occupied. You gave street performers and exhibitions that showcase Israeli culture and lifestyle.
- For a shopping fiesta, visit Dizengoff Centre, which is Israel’s first mall. Then you have Ramat Aviv Mall that is known for its high-end fashion. If you are looking to shop somewhere local, head to Nahalat Binyamin quarter – a street fair for hand-made goods.
- Go to Rothschild Boulevard for stylish bistros and understated cafés.
With so much to do, fix your Tel Aviv holidays price and we guarantee you the best of the times. Call our holiday experts at +44 20 8396 7200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about our Israel exclusive itineraries.
Follow us here for more travel updates.