If you are looking to book Jerusalem holidays, you have come to the right place! Jerusalem is one of the few cities in Israel that hold a special place in the heart of every traveller from the UK.
Not only the place is about The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, but also Jesus Christ’s original resting place. This is one of the oldest cities in the world known for its mix of ancient wonders and vibrant modern culture.
Jerusalem is less than an hour’s hop from Tel Aviv airport. So, it is ideal for a wholesome Israel holiday – for couples, families and friends alike.
Why book Jerusalem Holidays with FlightsPro?
One simple reason is that all our holiday packages feature hotels and flights or cars at discounted bundled rates. So, everything is booked in one place! In addition, we offer free cancellation on most hotels in case you need any changes in your trip itinerary. Secondly, you get the best personalised direct customer support anytime anywhere at no extra cost!
Things to do in Jerusalem
- Visit the most popular attractions of Jerusalem which is The Western Wall and Temple Mount.
- Travelling with kids? Take them to Holyland Model where you can keep them busy for a while whilst you relax!
- If you are looking for a soothing afternoon, get to the Jerusalem Botanical Gardens or the Wohl Rose Park. Or, you can also visit the Garden of Gethsemane and Mount Zion.
- Take a day trip out to Mount Herzl and Mount of Olives for the love of natural surroundings.
- If you are looking to spend a day at the beach then, Jerusalem doesn’t have beaches on its doorstep. However, take the high-speed rail route to Tel Aviv’s gorgeous golden beaches.
- Or, if you wish to be in Jerusalem, then visit the Israel Aquarium, a family-friendly attraction that is home to ten interactive exhibitions, including a huge walk-through shark tank, a stingray feeding pool and a mesmerising jellyfish gallery.
Food & Drinks
- For food, you cannot get enough here! You have cosy home cooking and speedy street food on offer around every corner.
- Jerusalem is equally an exciting holiday destination when it comes to nightlife! While you have diverse music venues, and cosy wine bars, you also have The Machane Yehuda Market known for the neighbourhood’s hottest after-dark spots. If you are into clubbing, get to the steampunk-inspired Justice.
Music & Festivals
- Talk to our travel agents and know if the Sharon Horef Festival, the Abu Gosh Vocal Music experience, the Jewish Film Festival, or the Festival of Lights are coinciding with your holiday dates! Believe us, your Jerusalem holidays will be fun.
How to book?
With so much to do, fix your Jerusalem holidays price and we guarantee you the best of the times. Call our holiday experts at +44 20 8396 7200 or email at email@example.com to know more about our Israel exclusive itineraries.
Follow us here for more travel updates.