Canadian Grand Prix 2023 Holiday Package
We, at FlightsPro, have always enjoyed travelling to Montreal for the Canadian Grand Prix.
For three days of Canadian Grand Prix, Montreal is decorated in the hues of the most illustrious F1 teams as adoring spectators from all around the world applaud the world’s top drivers.
Be present to see the winner of this breathtaking 70-lap Canadian Grand Prix race that covers 4361 metres of the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve.
The FORMULA 1 Canadian Grand Prix 2023 will take place on June 18, 2023, and as always, we have fantastic packages that include transportation to and from the airport, lodging, and Formula 1 tickets.
With FlightsPro’s Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix 2023 package holiday, we can now include stopovers, tours, and multi-centre stays in addition to the standard inclusions of flights, round-trip airport transfers, hotels, and official Formula 1 tickets to make your Canadian Grand Prix journey even more enjoyable.
We are also including Fast Track security and access to the airport lounge once you leave your UK airport to help your Canadian Grand Prix package get off to a tranquil start! Surely, the excitement level could not rise any higher than this.
What is Included in the Canadian Grand Prix?
- Flight depart from the UK to Montreal on June 14, 2023
- Return Flights
- Checked luggage
- Daily Breakfast
- 3-Day Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Montreal Main Grand Stand Tickets for Canadian Grand Prix
- Ear plugs and ticket wallet
- Canadian Grand Prix Circuit Transfer
- Airport Transfers
- Guided City Excursion
Montréal is a sizable, bustling, exciting city with a tonne of things to see and do. Explore the many “moments” you can live in the city to give you some suggestions and motivation for your upcoming vacation to Montréal.
Consider these as small informational appetisers to whet your appetite for the extensive smorgasbord of options you will have when you arrive. Moments that you connect with and like will be recommended to you more frequently based on related themes. Prepare yourself for a few surprises along the way because it’s Montréal and that’s a given.
Here are some “moments” you can savor in the city apart from Canadian Grand Prix:
- Culinary Delights in Old Montreal:
- Begin your Canadian Grand Prix journey in Old Montreal, where cobblestone streets and historic architecture set the scene. Indulge in the city’s culinary offerings at cozy cafes and restaurants. Try the iconic poutine, a local favorite.
- Mont Royal Hike at Sunset:
- Before Canadian Grand Prix, head to Mount Royal for a breathtaking view of the city. A hike to the summit is rewarding, especially during sunset. Witness the city’s skyline transform as the lights come alive.
- Artistic Vibes in Plateau-Mont-Royal:
- Explore the Plateau-Mont-Royal neighborhood, known for its artistic flair. Street art, quirky boutiques, and trendy cafes create a bohemian atmosphere. Don’t miss out on the beautiful murals.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts:
- Immerse yourself in culture at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts while you are at the Canadian Grand Prix. The diverse collection spans centuries and continents, offering a visual journey through artistic expression.
- Jazz Fest on Crescent Street:
- If you’re in Montreal during the summer, catch the International Jazz Festival. The vibrant energy on Crescent Street, filled with music, food, and lively crowds, is a must-experience.
- St. Joseph’s Oratory:
- Visit St. Joseph’s Oratory, a serene and spiritual place atop Mount Royal. The grand basilica and gardens offer a peaceful retreat from the city’s hustle.
- Explore the Underground City:
- Delve into the Underground City, a vast network of shops, restaurants, and entertainment beneath the surface. Perfect for both shopping and escaping extreme weather conditions.
- Bike along Lachine Canal:
- Rent a bike and ride along the scenic Lachine Canal. This historic waterway provides a picturesque route, with parks and cafes lining the path.
- Montreal Grand Prix:
- If you’re a fan of motorsports, don’t miss the Canadian Grand Prix. Held at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, this thrilling event attracts racing enthusiasts from around the world. The roaring engines and high-speed action create an unforgettable experience.
- Nightlife in the Latin Quarter:
- Experience Montreal’s vibrant nightlife in the Latin Quarter. Bars, clubs, and live music venues offer a diverse range of entertainment options for a lively night out.
How to Book Canadian Grand Prix 2023 Holiday Package?
Additional nights in Montreal and the nearby Canadian cities are available upon request for those who want to extend their Canadian Grand Prix trip and come with unique hospitality spaces, paddock tours, and driver appearances.
Be the first ones to know about latest F1-2023 holidays. Our staff at FlightsPro is always available to assist with your inquiries or offer the best price for any your F1 destinations trip.
Call 0208 396 7200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more travel inspirations and daily travel & more info on Canadian Grand Prix, follow us on Facebook or Instagram