It is true that New Zealand is one of the furthest countries away from the UK but it doesn’t mean that finding cheap flight tickets to New Zealand should be difficult. Not at all, if you have the best travel agents in the UK to do the job for you!
The sheer beauty of this country keeps it on top of every traveller’s Wishlist and believe us, if you go through the right channels, then there are a lot of good choices of cheap flight tickets to New Zealand from major airports in the UK. With FlightsPro, we make this journey of finding cheap flight tickets to New Zealand and booking them after a simple and quick task.
This is where you just need to give us a call at 020 8396 7200 or email at email@example.com with your preferred travel dates and rest you leave it upon us. We will make sure that we find you the cheap flight tickets to New Zealand.
About New Zealand
This is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean and is made up of two islands. The place is full of ancient rock formations – the reason why this country attracts visitors from around the world.
Some of the most popular cities to visit in New Zealand area:
Beautiful natural scenery, exciting outdoor pursuits, and distinctive cultural experiences are all hallmarks of New Zealand. Here are a few of New Zealand’s most well-liked tourist destinations
- The largest city in New Zealand is Auckland, also referred to as the “City of Sails.” A variety of metropolitan attractions, stunning beaches, and adjacent volcanic islands are available. Must-see sites include the Sky Tower and the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
- The capital, Wellington, is frequently referred to as “Coolest Little Capital in the World.” It has a thriving arts community, museums, and well-known sights including Te Papa Tongarewa, the national museum.
- Christchurch: Also referred to as the “Garden City,” Christchurch combines historical buildings with lovely gardens and a bustling environment. The city has undergoing a considerable revitalization since the earthquake of 2011.
- Queenstown: Known as the “Adventure Capital of the World,” Queenstown is situated on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and is encircled by the Southern Alps. It’s a popular location for heart-pounding sports like skydiving, jet boating, and bungee jumping.
- Rotorua: Known for its geothermal wonders, Rotorua is home to geysers, hot springs, and bubbling mud pools. Additionally, there are Maori cultural performances and traditional hangi (a feast cooked underground) available to visitors.
- Otago University is located in Dunedin, a picturesque city with a substantial Scottish influence. Dunedin is also home to spectacular architecture, fauna, and the Otago Peninsula.
- Hamilton: This Waikato River-side city is well-known for its parks, riverside walkways, and cultural landmarks including the Waikato Museum.
- Napier: Located on the eastern coast of the North Island, Napier is a charming city known for its Art Deco architecture. It offers scenic coastal views in addition to wine tasting in the adjacent Hawke’s Bay.
- Tauranga: A coastal city with gorgeous beaches and a sunny environment, Tauranga is situated in the Bay of Plenty region. A renowned beachfront neighborhood called Mount Maunganui is a must-see location.
- Nelson: Located at the summit of the South Island, Nelson is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and offers access to the stunning Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman National Park.These cities are only the beginning; there are plenty other stunning and fascinating locations to discover all over New Zealand.
For adventurers and backpackers, shoppers, history buffs and families, the country attracts visitors of all interest and there is something for everyone to explore. So, anything less than two weeks will feel rushed.
With an average flight time of 24 hours and above from the UK, we always advise our customers to either book premium economy, business class or first class tickets. For we will make sure that you get cheap flight tickets to New Zealand.
Best time to find cheap flight tickets to New Zealand
Since it is a long haul flight from the UK, there is no such time as cheap time to book flights to New Zealand. However, if you are booking with a trusted travel agent like us, there are high chances and more probability of you finding cheap flight tickets to New Zealand anytime of the year.
So, if you are travelling between December and February, which is summer time in New Zealand, make sure you are booking at least 3 months in advance.
September to November, which is spring season and March to May, which is Autumn is the best time to find cheap flight tickets to New Zealand.
If you choose the right route, which our flight specialists will be helping you with is the sure way of finding cheap flight tickets to New Zealand. Thai Air’s flights to Auckland via Bangkok, or Singapore Airlines’ flights to Dunedin via Singapore and Emirates also flies from Gatwick to Wellington, via Dubai, in 24 hours are some of the best options to fly to New Zealand.
So, for all your cheap flight tickets to New Zealand related queries, get in touch with us. Get the most discounted & cheap flight tickets to New Zealand, business class flights to to New Zealand, hotel bookings, holiday packages, car rentals at just a single call on 020 8396 7200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more travel inspirations and daily travel & cheap flight tickets to New Zealand updates, follow us on Facebook or Instagram
How to book my flights to New Zealand on the phone?
Call +44 20 8396 7200 or email at email@example.com if you are looking for best travel agents for New Zealand in the UK. We specialise in booking safe, and hassle-free travel experience along with the cheapest flights and holiday deals.
Are there any direct flights to New Zealand from the UK?
Unfortunately, there are no direct flights to New Zealand from any airport in London. However, you can book one-stop flights with Emirates, British Airways, Air New Zealand, Thai Airways and Singapore Airlines.
Which airports in London can I fly to New Zealand from?
You can book cheap flights to New Zealand from London Heathrow Airport.
How can I travel cheap to New Zealand?
Apart from avoiding peak season, just know where to shop and when to book. Get in touch with the best travel agents in London such as FlightsPro, that specialises in booking cheap flights to New Zealand and even budget all-inclusive holidays deals. Call 020 8396 7200