We explain you Ryan Air’s New Baggage Policy
It is January 15- the day Ryan Air, Europe’s biggest budget carrier’s new baggage policy has effectively come into place.
FlightsPro.co.uk, as London’s best travel agency, think it is time that we lay it all down for you so that you do not face any problem when travelling on Ryan Air Flight Reservations.
We all know that previously, Ryan Air allowed passengers to take on one piece of hand luggage sized at 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, weighing no more than 10kg, and a smaller bag no bigger than 35cm x 20cm x 20cm.
With the changes in effect,
- The new policy does not allow passengers to carry the larger piece of luggage into the cabin free of charge.
- Those who want to take it into the cabin will have to pay a fee of £5.
- For the passengers who are okay with keeping the luggage in hold can take it free of charge.
- The airline, with its new changes, has also reduced the cost of checked-in bag from £35 to £25.
- The airline has also increased the weight limit of the checked-in bag from 15kgs to 20 kgs.
This will definitely reduce the delays in flights and ensure timely operations.
FlightPro.co.uk highly recommends Ryan Air Flight Reservations for cheap flight tickets. Do give us a call.