Dubai is known for world-class luxury and renowned hotels & here you will find few of the world’s most expensive hotels to stay.
One big reason – Its Winter weather is the best time & that’s also when most of the Dubai Hotel ride high & have limited availability.
Dubai has become one of the most preferred luxury holiday destination. An opulent and posh destination that is studded with breathtaking luxuriant hotels to stay at.
If you been planning a surprise holiday for your loved one? Or, wanting to surprise and pamper yourself at a splendid spa and dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant, while you stay like a king at one-of-these luxuriant hotels in Dubai.
For the high-rolling luxury lovers, FlightsPro has compiled a list of the most expensive hotels in Dubai to play your stay at –
1. Bulgari Hotels & Resorts: Dubai has finally opened its gate to Bulgari Hotels & Resorts’ most expensive Dubai hotel and brings along private residences, mansions and a yacht.
You will be amazed to know that the hotel sits on its very own Island, Jumeirah Bay which is connected to Downtown Dubai via 300-metre long bridge.
The hotel spreads across 13 hectares of area that gives it a feeling of an upscale Mediterranean village.
For the people seeking privacy and escape from the hustle-bustle of people and chaos, they have around 20 hotel villas set back from the beach, with private pools, roomy outdoor terraces and personal butler service.
Besides, guests can also enjoy a superlative spa state-of-the-art gymnasium, salon and seven treatment rooms.
2. Burj Al Arab – Listed as the worlds only seven-star hotel, Burj Al Arab is one of the most stunning structures standing tall at Jumeirah Beach Road.
The hotel boasts of 2012 duplex, fitness center and spa, four swimming pools, private beach, and complimentary entry to Wild Wadi Waterpark. Taking the helicopter out for a spin or entering the hotel in a helicopter is one of the most perfect ways to spend a holiday- perfect billionaire lifestyle.
3. The Address Downtown:Located at Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard is again the newest and one of the most expensive hotels in Dubai and known for its chic, innovative and modern vibe.
The hotel is currently under refurbishment and is set to make a comeback soon. It is recommended to call one of our travel agents before you book the hotel so that we could provide you with accurate details or book you to this great hotel in the best time possible & make your Dubai Holiday a memorable one.
4. Atlantis The Palm: Located at Crescent Road in Palm Jumeirah, get ready to discover the lost city. It is also known as the world’s largest man-made archipelago. The hotel boasts of an array of marine and water park activities, delectable international cuisines, boat cruise, helicopter tour and much more.
While you are at it, try The Palm to the Royal Bridge Suite through us which has a spectacular 360-degree view of the Arabian Sea and the Dubai skyline.
5. Palazzo Versace Dubai: This hotel is located at Culture Village and seems to be exclusively designed and tailor made by the house of Versace.
It boasts of 215 rooms and 169 residences. Every corner of the hotel boasts of Italian craftsmanship. There are even restaurants, bars, spas, and an up market Italian theme. The hotel is quite conveniently located 15 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport.
We hunt the best hotel deals with private & highly negotiated nightly tariff’s for the most expensive hotels in Dubai.
Yes they demand the top rate but we make sure it comes with the best service & discounts.
Call toll free line for best offers on your Dubai Stay on 0800 048 8880 or 0208 396 7200